WIP Lancair N419DC

Magnus Almgren

So my next upcoming skin is another Lancair IV-P designed and painted by John Stahr at www.stahrdesign.com

This one, N419DC, is so fresh and newly painted that it is at the moment undergoing flight and wing tests...

Maybe I can get the virtual version approved and you flying it before the real one does...

Posted Image

[img width=1120 height=700]http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/4442011_1_10_13_11_39_347.jpg

Soon to be released at www.aussiex.org

I doulbt it's an issue since she is an ORBX aircraft. Don't quote me on that though ;) Anyhow really nice work!

I do a bit of RW aircraft painting in my day job and I have to say the idea of having the carbon showing through is a stroke of genius!!

Wouldn't have been easy though since the stripe crosses the fuzelage half joints which were not pretty durring construction... ::) in our case anyway ;D

lol nah, don't be silly.. Sir would be enough LMAO! Serious though, if you go over to OZx you will see some new areas that have opened up for you and you now can approve your own paints and some more bits and pieces, I have taken the liberty of adding that signature to your OZx profile too :)

Archived