Lancair N444LF is available

Magnus Almgren

Dear All!

After a to long await for the interior pictures I have decided to release the N444LF V1 with default interior.

The N444LF V2 will include the interior but that on a later stage...

Here is the download link:

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1511-lancair-iv-p-n444lf/

Posted Image

[img width=1120 height=700]http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/1882010_12_19_22_52_4_205.jpg

[img width=1120 height=700]http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/2062010_12_19_22_52_8_762.jpg

Hope you all will enjoy it!!!

...guess you have to wait and see!  ;)

Well there will be a V2 with a new interior. I haven't received the pictures yet from the owner of N444LF but as soon they are here I will post some new pictures.

Although I don't think it is anything as extraordinary as the paint scheme. But I wanted to create a as detailed interior as possible... so V2 is coming soon.

On the V2 there will not be any changes to the exterior - so the V1 is good to go!

Alan2:

Thanks for the comment!!!

I have to wait and see what pictures I get from the owner and work it out from there.

Isn't the interior already HD?

...I'm not an expert repainter - just do it for fun - but my intention is high on the interior.

But I guess to be able to do a Hidef interior I need new textures... and that will be a very time consuming project.

Anyway I need to get the feeling of the interior as close to reality. If the owner shows me scratches, stains, or whatever in the interior it will be available in the package.

Jay Kae:

Thanks for approving the repaint!!! ;)

I saw the new system and it looks easy. I'm planning now to relaunch all my repaints and get new thumb pictures for the download section. So you will see me more active at assuiex.org then before.

...I think anyway I would like to have a V2 fro the N444LF - just in case someone has missed the update... But time will tell...

Really Nice Skin but I have just downloaded and installed it but it doesn't show up. I checked your read me in the zip file and the aircraft config entry in your read me that needs to be copied into the lancair  aircraft config file references texture=N444LF_HD but the texture folder in your zip has the file name texture.N87AT_HD and has the thumb nail picture of N87AT in that folder.  I have changed the folder name from N87AT_HD to N444LF_HD and the N444LF skin now shows but the thumb nail is still N87AT.

Really Nice Skin but I have just downloaded and installed it but it doesn't show up. I checked your read me in the zip file and the aircraft config entry in your read me that needs to be copied into the lancair  aircraft config file references texture=N444LF_HD but the texture folder in your zip has the file name texture.N87AT_HD and has the thumb nail picture of N87AT in that folder.  I have changed the folder name from N87AT_HD to N444LF_HD and the N444LF skin now shows but the thumb nail is still N87AT.

Thank you for notice!

A new file is submitted to assiex.org - it has a corrected folder name and the correct thumbnail.jpg

I hope there is not more errors. If you find any please let me know.

I guess I stressed the release a little to much...

Thanks Moonman and my private "beta" tester Iain Emms for the nice comments - and Iain  you have done a fantastic work showing this repaint! I can't thank you enough!!!

Thank you Magnus for the fine paint as ive said i did the easy part you did all the hard work mate , and i must say its a corker of a paint.

cheers

Iain

Archived