No road textures, please help!

LBPN

I don't know if this is a bug but I have no road textures, I remember seeing other screenshots on the forum with asphalt textures not grass like in the pictures below. What's going on? Please help.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 11 years later...
On 6/20/2008 at 11:36 PM, ftxthebest said:

I don't know if this is a bug but I have no road textures, I remember seeing other screenshots on the forum with asphalt textures not grass like in the pictures below. What's going on? Please help.

Hi, 
Now 10 years later i have the same problem. Did someone know how i switch Off FTX like Holger says? Or does someone have other Ideas?

LG
Lenni

Hi,

This solution would have been based on an old version of an FTX application so is no longer relevant.  If you could post a screenshot or two of the issue you are experiencing it will give further clues to what the solution could be.

Cheers,

• 10 months later...
7 minutes ago, Holy Cheese said:

Must be some kind of record - this thread is 12 years old!!!!

Cheers

Jack

Yeah, the OP was posted almost 2 years before I became a member of this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL, A little of both actually. To be honest I wasn't expecting a reply on a 12 yr old topic ROTFL. I've just gone back to my FS roots with FSX(SE) and wandered down the click click interweb jetways and found Orbx. Thought what the hell, lets give it a go. For the most part I'm impressed. Really saves a lot of work. There are some things (like the roads) that don't show up properly, due to texture issues. I'm a graphics guy now and though it may be a hierarchy conflict with FSX and Orbx textures, I've tried rearranging the hierarchy, but no luck. You don't notice it at 30 000 lol. I'll give the 2014 thing a read and see where it takes me, Thanks Nick. 

Archived