How about New Zeeland ?!!

Morten

I am looking foreward to this release most of all. I am a Canadian but also a New Zealand Resident. It is Awesome to see the PNW scenery around Vancouver so I will welcome New Zealand foresure.

Does anyone know if they will be releasing both islands at the same time? It seams there is a lot of screenshots of the south island and not much mention of the north island.

FTX regions are quite large projects to undertake, with the bulk of the work being brand new textures sourced from actual NZ aerial imagery, and the hand placement of every single square km of landclass. Add custom autogen annotation to that and you'll understand why we can't crank out regions as fast as airports ;)

But I can assure you it will be worth the wait - even in its alpha build state it's amazing to fly over.

Thanks Guys....I really look forward to them both when you get things done. South Island will be amazing to explore around the Milford Sound.

See if you can get the project done just in time for the World Cup Rugby. At least by then the world will be paying attention to New Zealand. I will be there in Wellington for the All Blacks vs Canada match.

Australia vs Italy on September 11, 2011......Hopefully we can fly the Wallabies from Melbourne to Christchurch in FTX just in time for this match.

Cheers

Matthew

Archived