OZx NA1.01 [Concrete Muni] & FTX US3W5

Hello,

I have a question concerning the relationship between the OZx NA 1.01 (& associated OZx Libraries) PNW supplement and FTX PNW.  I read that the OZx NA airstrips were made specifically with FTX PNW in mind, and Orbx/FTX's website also makes reference to the great matchup-pairing.  My question concerns potential doubling and/or replacement of airports within th PNW area.  For example, I read in the NA1.0Manual.pdf that Concrete Muni (3W5) is included in the OZx supplement.  How does this interact either with the same airport in the basic PNW addon, or with the specific, supplementary FTX US3W5 Concrete Muni addon to the base PNW scenery?

Is it that the OZx items will be situated 'higher' in the scenery library than the PNW base, and in turn, the FTX US3W5 addon to the base will then be situated higher in the scenery library than the OZx NA?

Thanks a bunch!

I'm not from Orbx and I might be wrong but, I believe OZx NA should be above the Orbx entries so that it installs over the PNW textures. OZx blends perfectly with FTX and in its own right a great scenery developer. They work very hard for FREE and we get the reward of FREE beutiful scenery for our favorate areas to fly within Orbx boundries. Mabey if you decide to download think of a donation. :)

3W5 Concrete Muni is not included in OZx. I believe the manual is just referring to the Orbx airport location. All orbx and OZx libraries are unique from each otter and in different folder. They are complimentary add ons which don't conflict with each other.

Archived