Sister website in the USA

teecee

I may be wrong, as this may have been posted before, but here goes.

http://flightsimulatorxworld.com/review/67-scenery/505-review-orbx-ftx-na-blue-the-northwest-us

There is a great review of PNW on this site, but more importantly, this seems to be a relatively new site, looking for members, and it occurred to me that some of you may be interested in swelling their ranks. It looks like a well put together site, and the guys seem like a good bunch. Take a look and see what you think. Teecee.

Teecee, thanks for stopping by the website.  I am one of the reviewers for the website and coauthor on the PNW review.  I look forward to seeing you in the forums. 

Mike Cameron

Clicked that link and my download manager kicked in immediately during loading. That's a really bad move dude, no one in their right mind allows ANY web site to download anything without clicking a link.

If it's a legit site then I apologise, but I'm reporting this straight away.

No idea what you are on about Tigerclaw. I opened the link, and posted it here as I have done many  times before. If you feel that you need to "report" something, feel free to do so, the website is legit. Teecee.

Just clicked it again guys, and it did the same thing. I don't mean to be awkward, but I can't see the web site, it just tries to download something.

Maybe it's a Mac thing, Safari maybe? The download manager I'm using is Folx. It catches "clicked" download links, but doesn't download stuff without clicking a link.

I DID report it to the admins for them to look at it, and if nothing is wrong, then no worries. Better to be on the safe side I feel. But it definitely doesn't show a web page on my Mac, sorry.

I saw your report and checked it out, it is 100% legit and nothing to worry about, I think you have a setting in your download manager not quite right, in your case you are probably off with backward link compatibility, so go to this page and click on the review

@xworld, well done thank you very much!

Archived