Thunderbolt Mountain Fire Watch Station.

Rodger Pettichord

Hi all. Great flight from McCall ("Gateway to Idaho Bush Sites") to Thunderbolt Mountain Fire Lookout (IDTBM). This time, I took a plane that could handle the challenge, a Fieseler Storch. Only took two tries! Milo will no doubt note that this is one of the easier ones. Don't believe him!

image.thumb.png.ec305e1c07be35f72243ee60f48af79c.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great shot, but think I'll give it a miss, I'm having enough challenges with Ken Halls latest in PNG

Don

You've already got the new PNG? Ooo, Don, I thought it came out tomorrow. I'm on my way with order in hand! Thanks for the heads up!

46 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

You've already got the new PNG? Ooo, Don, I thought it came out tomorrow. I'm on my way with order in hand! Thanks for the heads up!

You're welcome mate. You'll need to pull out your university flight degree for these they are a REAL challenge, well for me that is 😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hi all. Great flight from McCall ("Gateway to Idaho Bush Sites") to Thunderbolt Mountain Fire Lookout (IDTBM). This time, I took a plane that could handle the challenge, a Fieseler Storch. Only took two tries! Milo will no doubt note that this is one of the easier ones. Don't believe him!

image.thumb.png.ec305e1c07be35f72243ee60f48af79c.png

Rodger! This is one of the easier ones for sure :P

Well done though. You get great satisfaction landing on these strips when you getting it right. Good on you!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Sorry Rodger, it's like one of those "just before disaster" videos. As Johnny said, hope the handbrake is on! Top job getting safely on the ground.

Cheers 

Graeme :)

• Haha 1