Ugly duckling!

I've often found the odd "ugly duckling" in flight sims irresistible (I actually like the PZL Wilga!!) but I'm struggling with this one ... the [French] Couzinet ... given a trial run because it's freeware (!):

couzinet-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

couzinet-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

I suppose it's a "chic" version of the Ford Trimotor or Ju52 ... though I must say I'd love to see it in RL!

The shots are from around NZQN, so as to show off some Orbx HD Trees (very nice, thank you) here's another recent acquisition: the C-46 (albeit not without bugs):

C47-NZQN-1350.jpg?dl=1

Adam.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

She's NOT ugly Adam, just a unique "beautiful" girl. One that I've never seen before! Thanks for educating me, another aircraft I can now identify.

Cheers 

Graeme :)

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Went to Restauravia and got me one, Adam. What fun! Like flying a happy Dodo. Thanks!

Glad you like it! It has a great VC as well. Thanks for the nice comments, folks!

• Like 2

On 9/7/2024 at 12:46 PM, olderndirt said:

Typical French elegance - think Catherine Deneuve.

She was my favourite beauty ... until she started chain smoking through every film. I guess the French film industry accepted massive bribes from the tobacco companies for their funding. Vadim's biography paints her unflatteringly as controlling and anal. Still a joy to ogle at though ;)

• Like 1