SamScene3D releases Manchester City Times for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

mc02.jpg

SamScene3D releases Manchester City Times for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

A re-design of the city area according to the geographical position of objects. We bring out the best of MSFS around the city area, by fixing textures, structures, and bridges and adding back many missing buildings and features. The main objective of this scenery is to show MSFS Manchester City at its best, with the addition of feature buildings to further enhance the simulation experience.

Features:

• Over 300 handcrafted building models in total
  • Includes many POI models such as churches, malls, office buildings, banks, stadiums, etc
  • Beautiful night effects
  • Compatible with other Manchester airport addons
  • Compatible with Orbx EU Great Britain Central addon
  • Use the MSFS scenery package order tool to set this Manchester scenery to the bottom layer

Buy_Button.png

$17.99 AUD

Sales tax will be calculated at checkout where applicable.

US$11,69 | €10,80 | £9,10

I like it but.....more pictures and are there any issues with Orbx North? or was that just POI's?   it all kind of confuses me now...price is fair to...

21 hours ago, wain71 said:

I like it but.....more pictures and are there any issues with Orbx North? or was that just POI's?   it all kind of confuses me now...price is fair to...

Ahem - @wain71 - Although geographically - Manchester  is my very close to the hometown of my Birth - is without doubt - in the NORTH of England - Orbx

somehow decided that the North of England was actually - Central England - as  the advert says - compatible with the Central

I would love to buy this new scenery - but will I have to pay more after November's 2024??

9 minutes ago, John Heaton said:

Manchester  is without doubt - in the NORTH of England 

I would love to buy this new scenery - but will I have to pay more after November's 2024??

Hello John,
to be fair, it doesn't say that Manchester is not in the North of England, it says that it is in EU GB Central

and that most certainly covers the central part of Great Britain, considering that Great Britain extends
northwards considerably further than England does.
You will need a soothsayer to tell you what will happen in November 2024. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2