Victoria Falls Scenery Pack

8 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Sure is and if you go under the bridge watch out for the man bungy jumping he goes down and up.

cheers

Iain 

Been there. Done that. Photo evidence to follow…😎

Awesome shots Iain!  I just spent around an hour exploring the various fields and camps, flying the gorge.  Very nice work by //42.

At the Jet Boat spot there is a moving tram on cables to take boaters down to the river, quite a surprise.  I'll have to go back and see the bungi jumper.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Awesome shots Iain!  I just spent around an hour exploring the various fields and camps, flying the gorge.  Very nice work by //42.

At the Jet Boat spot there is a moving tram on cables to take boaters down to the river, quite a surprise.  I'll have to go back and see the bungi jumper.

So much to discover there. The scenery should get subventions from the involved touristic boards - at least from the scenic flight companies in Livingstone and Vic Falls!

• Like 1

Great pictures. Strange that 2 serious scenery-addon makers have same product in their range, I have the earlier make from Jeppeson2001 and is very likely just like this from //42 a copy is. I find in general that serious (payware) developpers should consider to make only one(very good crafted) addon per area or airport in the whole simworld. Of coarse per kind of flightsim(msfs, xp,...), their are enough worlwide places than are waiting to be presented as sim-addon.

4 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Great pictures. Strange that 2 serious scenery-addon makers have same product in their range, I have the earlier make from Jeppeson2001 and is very likely just like this from //42 a copy is. I find in general that serious (payware) developpers should consider to make only one(very good crafted) addon per area or airport in the whole simworld. Of coarse per kind of flightsim(msfs, xp,...), their are enough worlwide places than are waiting to be presented as sim-addon.

The //42 one is indeed the Jeppeson product, just sold via another channel. Plus via Orbx now. Just a little confusing, but at least no double development- which would have been a waste of energy.

• Thanks 1