Motion Platform for Sim

Hello All,

Finally saved enough money for major upgrade for my sim. I would like to get some advice if possible please in reference to motion platforms.

I have invested in a NLR Flight Pro Seat, NLR Pro Flight Stand and now I am wanting to purchase a motion platform. The one I am looking at is Next Level Racing Motion Simulator Platform V3.

I am after some advice, and also to see if anyone is using this setup. Is it worth the investment? Does it perform well with MSFS2020?

Any information is much appreciated. There is a lot of info online, but I would rather get your help and find out from my fellow Flight Simmers.

Regards

Sam

You lucky man Sam! Don't know if you've seen this vid. He's a Gold Coast local I think, he raves about his motion platform.

Cheers 

Graeme :)

Hello boetie,

Thank you for the video mate. Very interesting video. Seems the NLR Motion Plus may be the choice. I am still reaching out to fellow simmers with any information that will help make my decision.

Appreciate your time Graeme.

Have a magic day

Sam

• Like 2

Hello All,

Well after much consideration and advice, I have decided to go with the NLR Motion Plus. I hear ya wain71. Has taken me over 12 months to save.

I am excited, and I will keep you all updated once it arrives, and I have had a chance to check it out. Still has not arrived yet. LOL

Cheers

Sam

• Like 1