Aerofly FS2 lovely Switzerland

andiflyit

Hi all,

years ago I was among those who installed the sim and all the addons but in those days the other big sims where more complete.

Because I had to do some changes to my drives ans so I uninstalled the whole stuff sometime. 

Now I decided to reinstall it not to give it up completly because it did cost some money and the sim is nice in some details.

And there are great versions of some Orbx addons which I all installed in those days. 

The installation was straight forward, 143 gb without watching it overnight, including all dlc, no issues. Steam is great and professional. 

The scenery here is the Swiss Cultivation and was installed by Orbx Central, so it should be ok to show it here.

They now have an enhanced new version, the Aerofly FS4, which is I think a good offer, very good value for the money it costs. 

So this is a little flight from LSZH Zürich to LSZB Bern, aircraft is the Justflight Duchess which has an interesting and detailed flight behaviour. 

qpN2ciD.jpg

B81dPMi.jpg

m7o52qW.jpg

saLHEDl.jpg

CCRr4jM.jpg

UQCuNgJ.jpg

0Px7nxY.jpg

4zFjzTN.jpg

wsTS7Fg.jpg

YulJtay.jpg

KflGDIX.jpg

cRnfK6E.jpg

ULdrnPf.jpg

hlWECXz.jpg

zuZgXuq.jpg

9RIuRa5.jpg

XmOyj3Q.jpg

W4Okxng.jpg

YqDyaiv.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing and happy flying! 

Cheers

Andreas 

Edited by andiflyit
  • Like 5

Fine to see here again AFS2 shots. The undervalued flightsim offers very good scenery views with the whole Switserland as a fantastic nice rendered country.

This post inspires me to again takes the skies via this flightsim that is still installed on my PC with a lot of addons, watch-out for some some goodies to come.

• Like 3

On 12/1/2023 at 5:45 PM, wain71 said:

also the Duchess is such a good aircraft, so underrated.....the new one is great...

yes it's good, it simulates some detailed behaviour of the plane. So you have to apply some aileron trim during takeoff because of the drag.

Otherwise it goes anywhere....😄 And it's a good modelling quality of course and not so superclean textures, I like it.

• Like 1