Two and a half years in and still a lot of Orbx Aussie Airports lacking

ellyyy

I'm playing Devil's advocate here, but as a long time and devoted Orbx product purchaser (FSX, P3D, Xplane and MSFS) I'm a bit disappointed at the slow roll out of Aussie scenery for MSFS, we are sadly lacking YMML Melbourne, YBCG Goldcoast, YBCS Cairns, YBAS Alice Springs, YBRM Broome, YPMQ Port Macquarie - all previous Orbx products. We really need YPDN Darwin, YBMA Mount Isa, YPKG Kalgoorlie and YBTL Townsville to mention a few.

Can we expect these airports for consideration.

Hi There,

We always appreciate customer suggestions. Developers are working on a variety of products, so it is possible that some of these proposals will not be confirmed to be made just yet, at least for the time being. Similarly, you can post your suggestions to the POI's section on forum here: https://forum.orbxdirect.com/forum/275-community-airport-poi-requests-and-photo-submissions/

To note: YMML aka Tullamarine / Melbourne main airport however is currently in development. There are plans in place to hopefully preview screenshots in the coming months. Keep an eye out on our "Release Announcements" section of the forum and social media platforms to stay up to date when this drops!

Thank you for your ongoing support!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ellyyy said:

I'm a bit disappointed at the slow roll out of Aussie scenery for MSFS

Just for perspective, Orbx Central currently has 22 Australian airports, 6 cities, and The Great Barrier Reef available right now. 

So that's 29 Australian products released in the 31 months since MSFS was released.  An average of almost one per month.

Additionally, YBRK has been officially announced and there are posts that YMML and YHOT are in development.

The poor Kiwis currently only have three airports and one city. 

South America only has four airports. 

Africa doesn't have any airports, just one city and the Okavango Delta.

Don't get me wrong, I hope that all my Orbx Australian airports from P3D are eventually released for MSFS, along with lots of new ones too. 

I'm just a beta tester and don't know Orbx's plans, but based on the amount of scenery I've been testing, it seems to me that Orbx is working very hard to meet the incredible demand for scenery. 

• Like 2