MSFS various NZ scenery and aircraft

andiflyit

5 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

I've not run MSFS with NZ Mesh since I updated to WU12/NZ. Did you spot any problems/glitches when run together?

I think there was a mesh issue, some big spike or so, when flying out of Queenstown NZQN and looking back.

But I didn't go there again, have to go there to check it next time. Nothing else, all fine.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andiflyit said:

I think there was a mesh issue, some big spike or so, when flying out of Queenstown NZQN and looking back.

But I didn't go there again, have to go there to check it next time. Nothing else, all fine.   

OK - I'll enable mine and see what I get!

These are some great pics!

Also, just in case anyone here missed it, here is a recent update regarding the NZ Mesh in conjunction with WU12: 

For existing users please feel free to comment on your experiences using NZ Mesh, including if running the two together. This will be valuable to us and help determine future plans for NZ Mesh.

Happy Simming ✈️

• Like 2

I tried NZQN with WU12 and NZ Mesh. No obvious spikes, but I did get narrow black lines appearing at the junctions of the tiles as I approached them. They'd disappear once you pass over them. I cleared my rolling cache before that session, so maybe it was rebuilding it. I'll give it another go with multiple flights in the same session to see if they persist.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Angelo Avenoso said:

Also, just in case anyone here missed it, here is a recent update regarding the NZ Mesh in conjunction with WU12:

Thank you Angelo, I've read this and I will leave my mesh in because I don't have any big issues except at Queenstown. 

And as soon as I have the update installed I can report. 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 12:55 AM, Adam Banks said:

OK - I'll enable mine and see what I get!

On 2/28/2023 at 6:56 AM, Angelo Avenoso said:

So now I've been back to NZQN to look for that mesh issue but it's not there anymore.

So currently I cannot find any serious mesh issues with the WU12 and NZ mesh.

Of course I will install the update in any case as soon as available.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2023 at 9:13 AM, Aussieflyer38 said:

Smashing set of pics Andreas, like them a lot 🙂

Don

On 3/3/2023 at 5:43 PM, wain71 said:

some very nice shots there, very clear...

On 3/3/2023 at 5:52 PM, Iain Emms said:

Splendid set of shots these Andreas. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you very much gentlemen, glad you like the shots. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...