Catalina

paulb

Hi Paul

These are outstanding!

I especially like the ambience of the second to last one.:)

It made me think "doesn't matter what is going on around them, they only have eyes for each other".:wub:

One minor thing , that I struggled with until I found out what had happened.  In Su10 I think it was , Asobo added a custom airport and scenery for KAVX, along 

with the harbour area.

It's almost a perfect overlay for the Orbx one, but not quite e.g. there are two flags in the inner court yard and some vehicles

are misplaced with respect to the Orbx folks as well as some buildings are in odd places down by the harbour.

If you go into the content manager , you can search for KAVX and delete it . This will remove the Asobo rendering and allow the Orbx 

work to render correctly. If you ever want it back, you can just reinstall it, as it will show in the content manager as uninstalled.

Cheers & just gorgeous images :)

I love em all!!

Pete 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, renault said:

Hi Paul

These are outstanding!

I especially like the ambience of the second to last one.:)

It made me think "doesn't matter what is going on around them, they only have eyes for each other".:wub:

One minor thing , that I struggled with until I found out what had happened.  In Su10 I think it was , Asobo added a custom airport and scenery for KAVX, along 

with the harbour area.

It's almost a perfect overlay for the Orbx one, but not quite e.g. there are two flags in the inner court yard and some vehicles

are misplaced with respect to the Orbx folks as well as some buildings are in odd places down by the harbour.

If you go into the content manager , you can search for KAVX and delete it . This will remove the Asobo rendering and allow the Orbx 

work to render correctly. If you ever want it back, you can just reinstall it, as it will show in the content manager as uninstalled.

Cheers & just gorgeous images :)

I love em all!!

Pete 

Thanks Pete, Glad that you liked them. 

It shows how old and forgetful I am becoming! I remember that problem and thought that I had deleted it. As you rightly say, it is still there. I will delete it (again? :rolleyes:) today.

Thanks for reminding me ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, paulb said:

Thanks Pete, Glad that you liked them. 

It shows how old and forgetful I am becoming! I remember that problem and thought that I had deleted it. As you rightly say, it is still there. I will delete it (again? :rolleyes:) today.

Thanks for reminding me ;)

No worries Paul

I think I may be on my 5th (delete again :rolleyes:), for this.

I keep forgetting too :)

Cheers

Pete

• Like 1