What was yesterday's small MSFS update about?

wolfko

Since I was absent from simming for a week this update might have been a few days old. Any ideas what its purpose was?

BTW, this was already the second not announced update (at least I haven't recognized any notification) I experienced after SU10.

• Like 1

"We released a small navdata update today (6/10). Please see details below. There are no other changes in this patch.

The Aeronautical Information Regulation And Control (AIRAC) cycle is being updated with new navdata. (Cycle: 2210)

Thanks, MSFS Team"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @paulb

After I posted the above I did a flight and approx. half an hour into the flight all gound textures incl. runways got totally blurred out. Pausing the sim and standing at the apron for 30 minutes did not help. I hope this is not a side effect of the update. As I am typing MSFS is restarting. Hopefully everything is working again.

13 minutes ago, wolfko said:

Thank you @paulb

After I posted the above I did a flight and approx. half an hour into the flight all gound textures incl. runways got totally blurred out. Pausing the sim and standing at the apron for 30 minutes did not help. I hope this is not a side effect of the update. As I am typing MSFS is restarting. Hopefully everything is working again.

Hopefully not! Mine is working fine after the update.

Found the reason fur the not rendered textures. All data connections seem to have been off line although I did not get the usual warning and although all setting in the data menue were set to "on". Setting alle of the data options manually to "off" and then to "on" again resolved the issue. Resaving the data settings took a few minutes though. I hope all is running stable now.

• Upvote 1