South America SCTE to SAZS

Jack Sawyer

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Landon.  Just updated Canada and got the City download and it’s a disappointment on my system, horrific scenes of melted buildings.  Very very very bad.

Yeah, I have read lots about that on another sim site. I have downloaded and installed the Canadian WUII, but I have not flown too much in it. The melted buildings might get better after a few weeks, as the Photogrammetry is based on streaming, so right now the MS servers could be getting a little overloaded as MSFS users are downloading the update and flying around Canada. We saw that with the Italy update a few months ago. Anyhow, that is just what you get with the PG...there are good and bad things that come with it. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Yeah, I have read lots about that on another sim site. I have downloaded and installed the Canadian WUII, but I have not flown too much in it. The melted buildings might get better after a few weeks, as the Photogrammetry is based on streaming, so right now the MS servers could be getting a little overloaded as MSFS users are downloading the update and flying around Canada. We saw that with the Italy update a few months ago. Anyhow, that is just what you get with the PG...there are good and bad things that come with it. 

Thanks Landon, always an excellent explanation, I appreciate it.

• Like 1