New update and settings MSFS.

Iain Emms

Hi Guys. I was watching a guy who was installing the update and he said that there was one thing you had to uninstall and then reinstall said item. Is this right or is it ok to just install the update right off without uninstalling anything. Thanks Derek.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Guys. I was watching a guy who was installing the update and he said that there was one thing you had to uninstall and then reinstall said item. Is this right or is it ok to just install the update right off without uninstalling anything. Thanks Derek.

Hi Derek, I didn’t do a thing.  Just simply let it update and everything still works flawlessly.

• Like 2

Great Shots Iain :)

Have you noticed any increase in frames ? 

I saw just a small increase !

Not much of a difference , same settings as before !

( a bit disappointed as i was expecting much more with my Rtx 1080ti and i9-11900k !

18 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Not really noticed Mike it just runs as smoothly as ever I never look at the FPS to be honest as long as it moves along as smooth as butter that does me.

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain 

• Like 1

Mike, I only checked once yesterday out of curiosity. My FPS went up from around 40-45 to around 50-55 over large cities, most of my sliders are on ultra. Otherwise I just do like Iain. I never bother as long as the sim is smooth. Which it is.

• Like 2