New update and settings MSFS.

Iain Emms

Hi Guys. I was watching a guy who was installing the update and he said that there was one thing you had to uninstall and then reinstall said item. Is this right or is it ok to just install the update right off without uninstalling anything. Thanks Derek.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Guys. I was watching a guy who was installing the update and he said that there was one thing you had to uninstall and then reinstall said item. Is this right or is it ok to just install the update right off without uninstalling anything. Thanks Derek.

Hi Derek, I didn’t do a thing.  Just simply let it update and everything still works flawlessly.

• Like 3

Great Shots Iain :)

Have you noticed any increase in frames ? 

I saw just a small increase !

Not much of a difference , same settings as before !

( a bit disappointed as i was expecting much more with my Rtx 1080ti and i9-11900k !

• 8 months later...
18 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Sorry but since this post i have changed my settings a good few times and cant remember.

cheers

Iain

Thank's a lot for answer my question Iian!! ☺️ 

But is it possible to show your current MSFS settings with nvidia and other stuff that you changed or modifed?

Best regards,

Zeck🛫

Well then Zeck i have just checked my settings and they are the same as above so at some point i must have gone back to them,

As for the Nvidia settings i cant get the control panel to play ball and show you the settings.

cheers

Iain

16 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Well then Zeck i have just checked my settings and they are the same as above so at some point i must have gone back to them,

As for the Nvidia settings i cant get the control panel to play ball and show you the settings.

cheers

Iain

Well, fine fine!! Thanks again for checking up your settings and nvidia. Bye and have a good day...