The Final Journey

ydelta

Fine shots of the major buildings in sight during the meticulous orchestred and timed funeral of QE II that I have watched yesterday in sequences on TV.

That the people along the path from Westminster via Buckingham till the long straight lane to the Windsor Castle awaiting so longtime before for seeing the

coffin of their Queen passing them only in a few seconds, shows the respect and patience that, in my opinion, only the British citizens can perform. Great job.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Fine shots of the major buildings in sight during the meticulous orchestred and timed funeral of QE II that I have watched yesterday in sequences on TV.

That the people along the path from Westminster via Buckingham till the long straight lane to the Windsor Castle awaiting so longtime before for seeing the

coffin of their Queen passing them only in a few seconds, shows the respect and patience that, in my opinion, only the British citizens can perform. Great job.

Exactly my thoughts as the procession went past on it's way to Windsor.

Not forgetting those who queued for up to 15 hours to pay their respects at the lying in state.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1