Jump to content

The Windy City


paulb
 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Boy, those C-17 and the 747, my faves out of all these excellent shots Paul.

 

Thanks Jack :). It took me a while to put this thread together, but I enjoyed doing it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonderful cornucopia of excellent images and aircraft Paul! Wow! You put together quite the little album here. Of course I love the C-17 images like Jack, but there are so many other great captures here :) 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Wonderful cornucopia of excellent images and aircraft Paul! Wow! You put together quite the little album here. Of course I love the C-17 images like Jack, but there are so many other great captures here :) 

 

Many thanks Landon :). It was good fun putting it together.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gumbypickett said:

That's a fabulous set Paul.:)

What aircraft package do you use in MSFS?

cheers

Gumby

 

Thanks Gumby :)

Not sure what you mean exactly. Are you asking where I obtained the aircraft?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

A splendid collection of views Paul with some excellent planes shown.:)

 

Many thanks Martyn :). I enjoy flying different aircraft. Interesting to think that those above range from the early 1930s to date.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, paulb said:

 

Thanks Gumby :)

Not sure what you mean exactly. Are you asking where I obtained the aircraft?

G'day Paul, it's the AI aircraft in your pics.

Are they a bought programme? I'm still with P3D.

I may be wrong they could be default aircraft.:huh:

cheers

Gumby

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

G'day Paul, it's the AI aircraft in your pics.

Are they a bought programme? I'm still with P3D.

I may be wrong they could be default aircraft.:huh:

cheers

Gumby

 

Hi Gumby, these are the 'stock' AI aircraft in MSFS.

I haven't found a traffic add on that I like yet. I keep the slider at about 40%. Oddly if I go much higher I can get fewer aircraft!

There is also an option to go 'live traffic'.

The one thing I have added is Aerosoft Simple Traffic. This product has only one goal: To replace the default fictional liveries of the simulator with existing liveries. So, you see a lot of Delta aircraft at Atlanta, KLM at Schiphol, and Air France around Paris. It doesn't change the AI models or do anything else.

But I find it a big improvement as I kept seeing Aeroflot or similar at the wrong airports.

Hope that's useful :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, paulb said:

 

Hi Gumby, these are the 'stock' AI aircraft in MSFS.

I haven't found a traffic add on that I like yet. I keep the slider at about 40%. Oddly if I go much higher I can get fewer aircraft!

There is also an option to go 'live traffic'.

The one thing I have added is Aerosoft Simple Traffic. This product has only one goal: To replace the default fictional liveries of the simulator with existing liveries. So, you see a lot of Delta aircraft at Atlanta, KLM at Schiphol, and Air France around Paris. It doesn't change the AI models or do anything else.

But I find it a big improvement as I kept seeing Aeroflot or similar at the wrong airports.

Hope that's useful :)

Thanks very much Paul.

Clearly explained.:)

cheers

Gumby

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...