Where is Orbx ? What will be the next release ?

MasonDominique

31 minutes ago, MasonDominique said:

No more products in the pipe ?

Dom, obviously that's not true, go look at the 2022 roadmap, also look at the 2021 roadmap discussion as it's been discussed that Orbx are showing YMML off on other social media platforms.

Also I'm not sure how it works in Oz, but for the UK side of Orbx, July and August is probably when people take holidays.

There's a saying in english (probs in other languages), no news is good news. Have a little patience 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 1:13 PM, EasternT3 said:

Dom, obviously that's not true, go look at the 2022 roadmap, also look at the 2021 roadmap discussion as it's been discussed that Orbx are showing YMML off on other social media platforms.

Also I'm not sure how it works in Oz, but for the UK side of Orbx, July and August is probably when people take holidays.

There's a saying in english (probs in other languages), no news is good news. Have a little patience 

Dominique is right. It's remarkably quiet on the Orbx-front. Apart from some addons where Orbx is merely the producer, not much has been shown lately.

The roadmap contains a lot of nice places, but it remains to be seen if we seen them any time soon. I recall previous roadmaps also not being accurate and in some cases I believe planned addons simply "vanished" from the planning.