Jump to content

Edinburgh tour part 1


Recommended Posts

MSFS

Orbx Direct Edinburgh & GB North

 

Bought this last night and flew a chopper all round the area.  What a beautiful place, I've been there twice and have always wanted to live there.

 

JMvhng7.jpg

 

sE7eBdp.jpg

 

Bz98rAa.jpg

 

Cqsceae.jpg

 

l96kNKw.jpg

 

goXNrXj.jpg

 

l0lRydo.jpg

 

3Zia7Nl.jpg

 

9aiKCN1.jpg

 

 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, paulb said:

Great shots at a great airport Jack :). Is that the freeware EC 135?

Thanks Paul. Yes, it’s not what I’d call, we’ll, it’s useable, put it that way.  I’m not sure we’ll ever see an A2A quality chopper in this sim.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul. Yes, it’s not what I’d call, we’ll, it’s useable, put it that way.  I’m not sure we’ll ever see an A2A quality chopper in this sim.

 

Thanks Jack. I saw it but wasn't sure whether to download. I will give it a go! ;)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great set of shots Jack.  Living just outside Glasgow, I shouldn't say this, but I much prefer Edinburgh.  It is one of my favourite cities in the world.

 

I would also love to live there but it is becoming likel London these days with property prices through the roof.  Cheers,

 

Calum

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

Great set of shots Jack.  Living just outside Glasgow, I shouldn't say this, but I much prefer Edinburgh.  It is one of my favourite cities in the world.

 

I would also love to live there but it is becoming likel London these days with property prices through the roof.  Cheers,

 

Calum

Thanks Calum.  I’ve been to Glasgow back in the 80’s, it was awesome, I loved it.  Property in this country is falling fast, too fast.  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonderful images Jack.

It is over 50 years since I spent a day in Edinburgh but it looked like an intersting place.:)

I have always wanted to visit the Tattoo but watching it on the laptop is the nearest I will ever get.:(

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful images Jack.

It is over 50 years since I spent a day in Edinburgh but it looked like an intersting place.:)

I have always wanted to visit the Tattoo but watching it on the laptop is the nearest I will ever get.:(

 

Thanks Martyn.  I haven’t been there since the 80’s.  Wouldn’t it bo cool if we could just meet there for a beer?  And haggis of course :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn.  I haven’t been there since the 80’s.  Wouldn’t it bo cool if we could just meet there for a beer?  And haggis of course :P

It would be great but even less chance now with all the flights being cut.:(

Soon you will only be able to get vegan haggis.:rolleyes:

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...