Insane Video (for Jack S.)

wolfko

Ok fellas.  I went to that .to site, I downloaded and used the RAR app to unzip the file and placed it in my Community folder.  But how the heck do I access it in the sim?

I did however, use the lat/long thing by the way.  I found a neat converter and placed in the coordinates of what I was looking for but was disappointed because despite Orbx's Alaska mesh in conjunction with Bing Boing Bing all it showed was a bunch of trailers.  Where?  I can hear your brows furrowing, well it was HAARP, where angels don't play this HAARP.  If you know you know. B)

So I ya'll want to see a 737 go through a tunnel pleas help me learn how to access said tunnel?

Thanks.  Jack.

• Like 1

Couldn't see the location anywhere in these posts so googled: This is situated in Turkiye at the Catalca Dual Tunnels. Two fictitional airfields have been created in  the Flightsim.to  addons. Just searcj Catalca and select one of the addons and read the instructions for the relevant ICAO. 

Edited by Bassman
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bassman said:

Couldn't see the location anywhere in these posts so googled: This is situated in Turkiye at the Catalca Dual Tunnels. Two fictitional airfields have been created in  the Flightsim.to  addons. Just searcj Catalca and select one of the addons and read the instructions for the relevant ICAO. 

Thanks Bassman, I’m gonna try this as soon as I can.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bassman said:

Personally (subjective of course) the addon by Jeppeson2001 which has 2 x "runways" and an ICAO C4TA is the one I would choose. Of course the ICAO will not work until the addon is installed.

Do you have a link?  I have no idea how people find such files.

• Like 1

I am not sure I am allowed to post a link but here goes (if not allowed I am sure that admin will remove:huh:) Two versions available.

Catalca Tunnels by Jeppeson2001        or

Catalca Tunnels by publicesar

Do not use parking as a start it is a mess for me.

NB: Each version has it's own different fictional ICAO.

Edited by Bassman
  • Like 2

Just now, Bassman said:

I am not sure I am allowed to post a link but here goes (if not allowed I am sure that admin will remove:huh:) Two versions available.

Catalca Tunnels by Jeppeson2001        or

Catalca Tunnels by publicesar

Do not use parking as a start it is a mess for me.

Thanks, I think I already have one of these.  Appreciate it.

• Like 1

Just now, Bassman said:

Quick note, this is all for use in MSFS2020 !!!Just in case I have missed something:P

Right, this is what I'm using.  I have one but the the Jeppesen one so I just got it.  Don't have the time to install it right now, hopefully later today.  Many thanks.

• Like 1

I have just tried the Jeppeson one and where it starts using either "runway 01" or "runway 02" or "Parking" is terrible although you can start the aircraft and fly "out" of the mess into the countryside and then come back to the tunnel entrance. It is so terrible, for me anyway, that I will not be using it. I will now try the publicisar version and see how it goes.  Ok, the publicisar one works fine (for me) but good luck doing this flight, I can't even make it to the tunnel entrance in the Extra yet:o

Edited by Bassman
  • Like 1

Well, I went there and since it's not Orbx I'm not gonna post any shots but it would be pointless anyway because in the tunnel in spot view all you see is blue blocks.  In the cockpit you can see the synth vision of the tunnel and looking out the front windscreen can see the tunnel and the lights but it's completely underwhelming.  Oh well, the sim is excellent but not in this instance.  

I tried. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 12:49 PM, Rodger Pettichord said:

GO FOR IT, MATE! HOORAH FOR JACK!                                                                                                                                  backrooms game

Got a lot of things going on in the real world though. 

Edited by floydpricso
  • Like 1