IMGUR down so a blast from the past.

Jack Sawyer

4 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

Very nice shots, Jack, and great flight acrobatics, but one question may be allowed,

did the plane load old Swiss cheese, or why is the nose hatch open ? ???:D

Cheers

Ulrich

Thanks Ulrich.  It was just to see if it could be done in the sim.  Swiss cheese :lol: good one! :lol:

• Like 2

Breathing-problems Jack? For sure a stormy airflow garanteed inside the plane, luckely the pilos are above in the bubble. Is this the Convair that in the 60's made crossing the Channel possible flying between UK and France+Belgium?

Edited by ikbenik
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Breathing-problems Jack? For sure a stormy airflow garanteed inside the plane, luckely the pilos are above in the bubble. Is this the Convair that in the 60's made crossing the Channel possible flying between UK and France+Belgium?

They had quite the breeze going huh? :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Terrific shots from the Bay area Jack , FYI - If Imgur is not working , I just copy and paste my screenshots from my Picture folder on my HD into a post .

Thanks John, I’ve done that in the past but it can limit out in space at Orbx.  I might have to go back to Photo Buc:wacko:ket 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That is really turning back the clock, great views and flying.:)

One thing I miss in 2020 are my hangars of planes, I don't have too many to chose from at the momentbut that is not a too great a problem as the scenery makes up for that.:P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

That is really turning back the clock, great views and flying.:)

One thing I miss in 2020 are my hangars of planes, I don't have too many to chose from at the momentbut that is not a too great a problem as the scenery makes up for that.:P

Thanks Martyn, and so right, the scenery is stunning.

• Like 2