Products I have on PC but not available on xbox.

Ant1975

Hi all,

I am just enquiring about the availabililty of some of Orbx products on Xbox. I currently run both platforms and have noticed a lot of the products ive purchased on marketplace are not available on xbox.

This includes, Auckland, Melborne and Adelaide City packs, Bromma, Orcas and Catalina to name but a few.

Will these be getting an xbox release at any point?

Thanks, Ant

P.S sorry I originally posted this by error in the memoriam forum, please delete.

Yes, this question would be good to get an indication on.

Auckland and Cape Town in particular are entirely generic in the vanilla sim and so these two Landmark City Pack updates are the most noticeable as not being available for Xbox at present.

Are you waiting to see if MS issue a World Update for NZ and/or Africa before releasing these packs for Xbox so you don't have to rework them twice, or is there is a timeline for when these two packs specifically will be made available for Xbox regardless of World Updates timelines?

Please advise as I am an ex Cape Town resident now living in Auckland, so not having access to either of these packs for my Xbox MSFS is a bit frustrating. Thanks!

• 4 months later...