UKLL

paulb

Great shots & tour, Paul. You could also expect a C-17 or Hercules there...

5 hours ago, paulb said:

I purchased this airport to support the developer.

Very good intention.

4 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Great shots, Paul and that vintage Lufthansa livery looks superb

I have just seen that plane in Frankfurt some weeks ago, while being driven in an overcrowded bus across the apron...

• Like 2

Fantastic Paul, now I MUST get this.  I'm compiling a list of all the airports with detailed interiors as I have comic use for them.  I think it's brilliant these interiors and with the Xbox controller it's so much fun to just drone around.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots & tour, Paul. You could also expect a C-17 or Hercules there...

Very good intention.

I have just seen that plane in Frankfurt some weeks ago, while being driven in an overcrowded bus across the apron...

Many thanks Gerold :). I do enjoy some of the colourful liveries.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Fantastic Paul, now I MUST get this.  I'm compiling a list of all the airports with detailed interiors as I have comic use for them.  I think it's brilliant these interiors and with the Xbox controller it's so much fun to just drone around.

Thanks Jack :). Have a look at the airports by Orbx partner Pyreegue for detailed interiors.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul as well as ULLL?

Indeed, at the moment I have UKLL, EGPF and EGPH. 

Both EGPF and EGPH are later releases (and Belfast which you have is the latest).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, paulb said:

Indeed, at the moment I have UKLL, EGPF and EGPH. 

Both EGPF and EGPH are later releases (and Belfast which you have is the latest).

Just looked at Direct, dang, if I had known this I would have bought them instead of the other ones.  Now I have to wait for another sale.

• Sad 2

I have all of Pyreegue's airports that are available on Orbx for MSFS, and each release, he raises the bar higher. Just yesterday I flew two flights in Ukraine, from LOWW to UKLL and then UKLL to UKOO. I made sure I purchased all of them to support the developer when the Ukraine invasion started. It's the least us simmers could do, as he has since continued to work even while still in that tense and tough situation. Belfast was released under these circumstances. Pyreegue is showing out to be quite the prolific and talented developer and I look forward in earnest to the next release from them. 

Meanwhile, Paul, excellent shots showing off this location. I could definitely feel that Cold War feel from this location in the sim and also UKOO when I landed there. Airports just had that feel. Testament to Pyreegue's ability to capture that effect in his scenery releases :) Amazing images, and amazing scenery! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Landon :). Indeed a top class developer who released Belfast when in a difficult and tense situation. I particularly enjoy both EGPF and EGPH for my UK flights.

But then, the lack of people inside the terminal at UKLL reminded me of the current serious circumstances there.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, paulb said:

But then, the lack of people inside the terminal at UKLL reminded me of the current serious circumstances there.

Yea, I got that same feeling of dread as well when I landed and taxied to my parking gate. There were zero other planes there to. Was both eerie and a stern reminder of the real world situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1