Orbx in-house airport roadmap?

Jack Sawyer

Hello, I did do a search here for “roadmap” and found a couple of topics but they didn’t pertain to what I’d like to know.

Does Orbx have a roadmap of Orbx-only airports?  Not third party but simply Orbx made.  I’m not in any way disparaging the third party vendors on Direct, I just like the original Orbx quality like KPSP for example and it’s excellent interiors.

Thanks for any replies, I appreciate it.

Jack

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hello, I did do a search here for “roadmap” and found a couple of topics but they didn’t pertain to what I’d like to know.

Does Orbx have a roadmap of Orbx-only airports?  Not third party but simply Orbx made.  I’m not in any way disparaging the third party vendors on Direct, I just like the original Orbx quality like KPSP for example and it’s excellent interiors.

Thanks for any replies, I appreciate it.

Jack

If you go onto Central, at the top there is "Discover" which is a worldwide map that has all the airports.

Not sure what the different colour markers are.

As they show all the different developers airports on Central it is probably of no use to you.

That is the nearest I know of.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

If you go onto Central, at the top there is "Discover" which is a worldwide map that has all the airports.

Not sure what the different colour markers are.

As they show all the different developers airports on Central it is probably of no use to you.

That is the nearest I know of.

Thanks Martyn, I too wonder what the colors are for.

• Like 2