Santa Barbara

Jack Sawyer

Perfect aircraft and livery for that scenery Jack. KSBA Santa Barbara was my first scenery package for MSFS, and is still one of my favorite locations to fly in and out of in Cali. Nice images! :)

• Like 2

The last one is a nice shot Jack. If you look at the mountains, these bright areas at the downside are not in P3d or FSX. 

This is because the original scenery covers the entire area including the mountains. 

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Wain.  After some very good help I now have the physical flight controls exactly the way I like them.  

Not me, it's too nervous. And there are too much parameters.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Perfect aircraft and livery for that scenery Jack. KSBA Santa Barbara was my first scenery package for MSFS, and is still one of my favorite locations to fly in and out of in Cali. Nice images! :)

Thanks Landon, same here.  One of the very first for MSFS. It’s a good starting point.  The livery wasn’t intentional though :)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

The last one is a nice shot Jack. If you look at the mountains, these bright areas at the downside are not in P3d or FSX. 

This is because the original scenery covers the entire area including the mountains. 

Not me, it's too nervous. And there are too much parameters.

There’s a blue sensitivity box to the left in control setup.  Works wonders.  I didn’t know that about the mountains, thanks!

• Like 1

Hi Jack

I like these pictures a lot.:)

Even though I understand that the vertical stabilizer is so tall on this plane for control with a failed engine

to balance the thrust.

it just plain looks weird to me. 

BTW about liveries

A little bit of "goofy" would be quite welcome from time to time

Go 4 it!!

Cheers

Pete

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, renault said:

Hi Jack

I like these pictures a lot.:)

Even though I understand that the vertical stabilizer is so tall on this plane for control with a failed engine

to balance the thrust.

it just plain looks weird to me. 

BTW about liveries

A little bit of "goofy" would be quite welcome from time to time

Go 4 it!!

Cheers

Pete

Thanks Pete!  Yes, it sure is and for good reason.  Cool, goofy it is then.  I really like sometimes to have a completely different livery in an incorrect location.  Like say, Southwest in maybe, Egypt! :D

• Like 1