Just KORS

paulb

I noticed that Orbx had enhanced KORS for MSFS, so I purchased it this morning.

Just a few shots around Orcas Island. It is the largest of the San Juan Islands,
situated in the State of Washington, NW USA. 

Orbx KORS Orca Island Airport and MSFS

KORS1.thumb.jpg.8c754ae46b8893aaa77b470f82147e61.jpg

KORS2.thumb.jpg.2491c11454fd41b649db971e8ca044ab.jpg

KORS3.thumb.jpg.f9eb32fe47f968d304e154ef03520b77.jpg

KORS4.thumb.jpg.9add74ffc29852cde41d00bbe6f0fb6f.jpg

KORS5.thumb.jpg.fbfbbda8fbee6a40ce1b182c57a020e1.jpg

KORS6.thumb.jpg.980797ca2ea3c444fe1663fb75bca304.jpg

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Great images from a beautiful part of the world.

I have a whole heap of airports and cities I have bought and yet to visit so this one is for later!;)

Thanks Martyn :). Well I had held back from purchasing for MSFS, but in the last week or two I seem to be emptying my wallet! :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, paulb said:

Thanks Martyn :). Well I had held back from purchasing for MSFS, but in the last week or two I seem to be emptying my wallet! :rolleyes:

Same here Paul. I wasn't going to buy much and definately no planes.

So in the last week I have bought the Goose, RV14 and tonight the Cessna 310!:rolleyes:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Same here Paul. I wasn't going to buy much and definately no planes.

So in the last week I have bought the Goose, RV14 and tonight the Cessna 310!:rolleyes:

Well, so far Martyn I have restricted myself to a couple of warbirds and three jet trainers (plus one prop trainer).

I am using the MSFS airliners and GA planes for now.   If I want to get 'serious' I can go back to P3D or XP for PMDG, A2A, Milviz etc.

My worry(:unsure:) is the airports where I might soon get carried away! :lol:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Awesome shots Paul.  I wondered what this would look like and I was pleasantly surprised.  I too would go broke :unsure:

Thanks Jack :). They have definitely enhanced a few PNW airports for MSFS. This one, Darrington and Concrete as far as I can tell. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, paulb said:

This one, Darrington and Concrete as far as I can tell.

And don't forget KTIW Tacoma Narrows Paul ;) Love seeing images in any sim of KORS, always one of my go to PNW airfields. Some nice shots here!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wain71 said:

great shots of what was my first Orbx purchase back in the day, probably p3d or was fsx I honestly can't remember....have this in all my sims...

Thanks Wayne :). I too sometimes have the same scenery in three (or four if I count FSX) sims!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

And don't forget KTIW Tacoma Narrows Paul ;) Love seeing images in any sim of KORS, always one of my go to PNW airfields. Some nice shots here!

Thank you Landon :).   I hadn't checked out KTIW to see if that is enhanced.   I only recently purchased it for XP11!

• Like 3