Winner of the July 2022 Screenshot Contest.

Iain Emms

Well then chaps  Thank you all for taking the time to enter the contest and vote so many great shots by the way.

Now then the winner is.....

VH-KDK.

2qtyzeV.jpg

Now then Martyn well done to you,   Now if you shoot Ed an email ed@Orbxsystems.com   Saying which prize you would like with your OrbxDirect account details Ed will add your prize to your account.

cheers

Iain

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Many thanks Iain for running the comp and especially this months format.:)

Thanks too the three gents who voted for me, I was really only joking when I said I would send some bikers around if you didn't vote for me.:lol:

Also cheers to everybody who participated making the very competition tough.:D

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Bluebear said:

I'm glad you have won, Martyn, congrats :)
now I can fall asleep calmly again without all of those loud bikers in front of my house. :wacko:

Many thanks Bluebear, greatly appreciated.

I am glad the bikers have left but you could have gone out and told them to sling their hook or something similar.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Many thanks Bluebear, greatly appreciated.

I am glad the bikers have left but you could have gone out and told them to sling their hook or something similar.:lol:

Yes, it would have been better, because my neighbors have already asked what this strange thing in the tree is for. :blink::unsure: ...:lol:

Cheers

Ulrich

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Fabulous shot - and a worthy winner! Now you can claim the Orbx Lawn Mower addon! LOL!

Many thanks Adam. :)

I have opted for the Orbx mutton mower because it will come in handy when food becomes scarce.:o

I must remember to hide the tubs of mint growing in the garden, don't want to give the game away!;)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Many thanks Adam. :)

I have opted for the Orbx mutton mower because it will come in handy when food becomes scarce.:o

I must remember to hide the tubs of mint growing in the garden, don't want to give the game away!;)

What is this mower? :huh:

• Haha 1