Orbx Installer needs targeted installation option

Using the add-ons linker due to the sheer volume of add-ons I now have is highlighting short comings in the Orbx installer. Having the option to install scenery in either a single library or the community folder is no longer very user friendly in my opinion. I think we need the option to install each individual scenery title in a folder of our choice so that the installer is aware of where each scenery is located for auto update to function properly. As it is I am having to manually update to a library then shift the scenery afterwards to the proper place because I have so many airport and mods sceneries it has become necessary to group them by country. 

I know the linker gives us the ability to keep everything in one folder and use pre-sets but that's just as messy. 

So can Orbx please consider giving us this added flexibility?

Edited by cbcdesign
  • Like 1

Hi

Orbx Central does do what you are describing...you can use Orbx Central to create as many libraries as you wish in as many different locations as you wish, and the Orbx Central auto updater will find them.

• Like 2