KBZN P3d 4.5

andiflyit

Hi all, 

this are a few shots I did because I always like the scenery when I'm there. First installed it years ago in FSX.

It's all sourrounded by FTX Global which works well in a jet, looks good from above everywhere.

So this is Orbx airport KBZN on top of FTX Global and I think the Pilots Mesh.

WVsc1hj.jpg

6udiL2M.jpg

VFfzTVY.jpg

5dwc10S.jpg

0Y8iAp9.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

That is one long plane there Andreas. Always loved KBZN in FSX and P3D. Some nice images you have taken here :) 

Thanks a lot Landon :), and yes, the plane is long because I didn't watch that the Continental paint is a B757-300 and not a 200. :banghead:

There are  really a lot of paints and versions in the pack.

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Very nice Andreas :)

Thank you Paul, glad you like it.:)

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Looking real nice Andy , NA-Central Rockies would also help this area . :):)

Thank you Sir :), and if the NA-Central Rockies covers the Gallatin area than it's active there because I have installed it. 

So the scenery is FTX Global and on top NA-Central Rockies and on top the airport. I'm afraid this is not my day. :o

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

That is one long plane there Andreas. Always loved KBZN in FSX and P3D. Some nice images you have taken here :) 

Thanks a lot Landon :), and yes, the plane is long because I didn't watch that the Continental paint is a B757-300 and not a 200. :banghead:

There are  really a lot of paints and versions in the pack.

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Very nice Andreas :)

Thank you Paul, glad you like it.:)

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Looking real nice Andy , NA-Central Rockies would also help this area . :):)

Thank you Sir :), and if the NA-Central Rockies covers the Gallatin area than it's active there because I have installed it. 

So the scenery is FTX Global and on top NA-Central Rockies and on top the airport. I'm afraid this is not my day. :o

• Like 3

And I am fooling around with the editor as well, oh....now it was inserted twice.

13 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent image Andreas and I do like your 753, a rare plane with only 55 being made.:)

Thank you very much Martyn :), I can see this from my aircraft pack because most of the paints and airlines are 752.  

I will go on tomorrow, I think it was too hot last days, I am a bit unfocused or so. :huh:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shots Andreas, P3D lookin good

Don

7 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots indeed.

cheers

Iain

5 hours ago, adambar said:

Splendid set of shots Andreas! :)

Thank you all very much gentlemen! :huh:

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shots Andreas.  This is why I'm keeping P3D installed, I love this airport and its approach.  And the 757, I miss working on these guys.  They had the smallest avionics bay to work in being so narrow.

Thank you Jack, some sceneries are so well done for P3d that this will hardly be achieved again I think. 

• Like 2