Jump to content

Medellin to Quito


Recommended Posts

Very nice serie of shots over a grandious scenery. In a quick glimp on first shot seeing the livery, I directly saw the legendary and aerodynamic French Caravelle.

Of coarse directly afterwards realised it's the current B787. But the 'Sud Aviation Caravelle' should be available as a vintage airliner, let's hope in the future as addon.

Sud-Aviation-Caravelle-SE210.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two very nice countries for flying, the terrain is great specially in Colombia,weather and light add a fantastic touch, but I'm sure you already had played with those

Great shots indeed

about the cargo.....:D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright Bernd, for a small fee (maybe some beers :D ) I will not say anything about your questionable cargo and flying tactics. Meanwhile, I will enjoy these great looking images and maybe I will check into the cost of doing "business" down in that region of the globe. Maybe I will have to move in on your territory....that is, if I go thirsty ;) 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Alright Bernd, for a small fee (maybe some beers :D ) I will not say anything about your questionable cargo and flying tactics. Meanwhile, I will enjoy these great looking images and maybe I will check into the cost of doing "business" down in that region of the globe. Maybe I will have to move in on your territory....that is, if I go thirsty ;) 

I thought he was hauling rubber chickens :huh:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images Bernd.

The old AF livery does indeed suit the 787 so well.:)

A quick first glance of the nose made me think of the Caravelle!:huh:

Many thanks, Martyn. Yes, it looks pretty similar on a quick glance :)

 

7 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Splendid set Bernd.

But I must ask.

What sort of cargo are you carrying just between you and me?:D

cheers

Gumby

Thanks a lot, Gumby. Jack suggested rubber chickens :)

 

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent shots Bernd.  I particularly like the extinct volcanos.

I'm glad you like them, buddy

 

5 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Many thanks for commenting

 

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots and a classic livery Bernd :).

Many thanks, Paul. I like that livery too

 

4 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots Bernd!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much, John

 

4 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Very nice serie of shots over a grandious scenery. In a quick glimp on first shot seeing the livery, I directly saw the legendary and aerodynamic French Caravelle.

Of coarse directly afterwards realised it's the current B787. But the 'Sud Aviation Caravelle' should be available as a vintage airliner, let's hope in the future as addon.

Sud-Aviation-Caravelle-SE210.jpg

Yeah, it would be great to have a classic plane like this in MSFS

 

3 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Very nice set Bernd, the cockpit of your 787 looks great. There's a lot of reflection/alpha channel on the fuse, relly shines.

Thanks a lot, Andreas, she shines alright, but it's not yet blinding my eyes :D:D

 

3 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Two very nice countries for flying, the terrain is great specially in Colombia,weather and light add a fantastic touch, but I'm sure you already had played with those

Great shots indeed

about the cargo.....:D

Many thanks, Carlos. Flying there is really interesting with a lot of changes in the terrain

 

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Alright Bernd, for a small fee (maybe some beers :D ) I will not say anything about your questionable cargo and flying tactics. Meanwhile, I will enjoy these great looking images and maybe I will check into the cost of doing "business" down in that region of the globe. Maybe I will have to move in on your territory....that is, if I go thirsty ;) 

Thanks a lot, Landon. Although I'm a German, I'm actually more into wine, make that the red variation :D

 

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I thought he was hauling rubber chickens :huh:

Rubber chickens? :wub:  I remember in the first Top Gun movie Maverick was told not to screw up, otherwise he would be flying rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong :D:D

 

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Marvelous shots Bernd .

Many thanks, my friend (and no deja vue today, maybe later :))

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2022 at 11:17 AM, adambar said:

I know, a plane load of haggis for Jack. :D  Well done post Bernd, enjoyed the pics! :)

Hahaha, that would be cool, Adam :)

 

7 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots and post Bernd...

Many thanks, Wayne

 

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

What a beautiful plane, looks like a dream. And these mountains are as great as you landing...

Unfortunately you may loose your BTM license after customs inspection.

Like a dream...liner, exactly, Gerold :) And my German BTM license has just been extended to be valid also for South American goodies of superior quality :D:D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...