Medellin to Quito

bernd1151

Very nice serie of shots over a grandious scenery. In a quick glimp on first shot seeing the livery, I directly saw the legendary and aerodynamic French Caravelle.

Of coarse directly afterwards realised it's the current B787. But the 'Sud Aviation Caravelle' should be available as a vintage airliner, let's hope in the future as addon.

Sud-Aviation-Caravelle-SE210.jpg

• Like 3

Alright Bernd, for a small fee (maybe some beers :D ) I will not say anything about your questionable cargo and flying tactics. Meanwhile, I will enjoy these great looking images and maybe I will check into the cost of doing "business" down in that region of the globe. Maybe I will have to move in on your territory....that is, if I go thirsty ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Alright Bernd, for a small fee (maybe some beers :D ) I will not say anything about your questionable cargo and flying tactics. Meanwhile, I will enjoy these great looking images and maybe I will check into the cost of doing "business" down in that region of the globe. Maybe I will have to move in on your territory....that is, if I go thirsty ;) 

I thought he was hauling rubber chickens :huh:

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images Bernd.

The old AF livery does indeed suit the 787 so well.:)

A quick first glance of the nose made me think of the Caravelle!:huh:

Many thanks, Martyn. Yes, it looks pretty similar on a quick glance :)

7 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Splendid set Bernd.

But I must ask.

What sort of cargo are you carrying just between you and me?:D

cheers

Gumby

Thanks a lot, Gumby. Jack suggested rubber chickens :)

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent shots Bernd.  I particularly like the extinct volcanos.

I'm glad you like them, buddy

5 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Many thanks for commenting

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots and a classic livery Bernd :).

Many thanks, Paul. I like that livery too

4 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots Bernd!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much, John

4 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Very nice serie of shots over a grandious scenery. In a quick glimp on first shot seeing the livery, I directly saw the legendary and aerodynamic French Caravelle.

Of coarse directly afterwards realised it's the current B787. But the 'Sud Aviation Caravelle' should be available as a vintage airliner, let's hope in the future as addon.

Sud-Aviation-Caravelle-SE210.jpg

Yeah, it would be great to have a classic plane like this in MSFS

3 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Very nice set Bernd, the cockpit of your 787 looks great. There's a lot of reflection/alpha channel on the fuse, relly shines.

Thanks a lot, Andreas, she shines alright, but it's not yet blinding my eyes :D:D

3 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Two very nice countries for flying, the terrain is great specially in Colombia,weather and light add a fantastic touch, but I'm sure you already had played with those

Great shots indeed

about the cargo.....:D

Many thanks, Carlos. Flying there is really interesting with a lot of changes in the terrain

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Thanks a lot, Landon. Although I'm a German, I'm actually more into wine, make that the red variation :D

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I thought he was hauling rubber chickens :huh:

Rubber chickens? :wub:  I remember in the first Top Gun movie Maverick was told not to screw up, otherwise he would be flying rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong :D:D

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Marvelous shots Bernd .

Many thanks, my friend (and no deja vue today, maybe later :))

• Like 4

On 8/7/2022 at 11:17 AM, adambar said:

I know, a plane load of haggis for Jack. :D  Well done post Bernd, enjoyed the pics! :)

Hahaha, that would be cool, Adam :)

7 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots and post Bernd...

Many thanks, Wayne

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

What a beautiful plane, looks like a dream. And these mountains are as great as you landing...

Unfortunately you may loose your BTM license after customs inspection.

Like a dream...liner, exactly, Gerold :) And my German BTM license has just been extended to be valid also for South American goodies of superior quality :D:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1