Speedboid departing Logan

1 minute ago, BradB said:

I dunno Jack , looks like bad weather is your latest companion ; stay safe my friend. :(:)

Thanks John, I'm diggin' it!  I absolutely love thunderstorms.  Thunderstorms will make me stop whatever it is I'm doing in life while I go out on the patio and enjoy them.  It trumps everything in life, I reckon I'm obsessed with them.  They're fascinating.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, I'm diggin' it!  I absolutely love thunderstorms.  Thunderstorms will make me stop whatever it is I'm doing in life while I go out on the patio and enjoy them.  It trumps everything in life, I reckon I'm obsessed with them.  They're fascinating.

Storm chaser when younger , now only virtual . We haven’t had any good storms for a couple of months now . 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Caluma65 said:

Great shot Jack.  My word those are some choppy looking waters.  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum.  I love how the waves get choppy with heavy weather, it's neat.  By the way, I used to fish there right at the lights and it was always that choppy.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Some nice chop effects going on in this departure image Jack. Nice, spicy take off I presume :) 

Thanks Landon, it was a hand flown test, out and back and it was very nice.  I loved it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

That is a teriffic image Jack and I love the water effect.

Glad you are getting your thunder, we even had a small winter storm here on Thurday evening.:)

Thanks Martyn.  I love the water too.  I wonder if there’s any boats to “fly” in this sim?  Not much thunder sadly 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn.  I love the water too.  I wonder if there’s any boats to “fly” in this sim?  Not much thunder sadly 

A couple of links may be of help to you.

Turn MSFS into a Boat Simulator with this freeware fleet of controllable ships - MSFS Addons

Controllable Ships Fleet » Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Oh yes, wicked!  I'm gonna do this soon.  This will make for some fun comics!  Thanks Martyn!

That is what I was hoping for.:D

Glad it was of help.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

That's one hell of a shot, Jack. Glad to see you here more often now. I hope you were able to set up MSFS the way you like it!

Thanks Bernd.  Yes sir, I’ll be here as much as I can but I also have real world things to attend to though.  I have it pretty much set up the way I want it but still testing and adjusting.  I’m getting some outstanding help which I very much appreciate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Nice shot Jack, the water looks really good and the clouds are most interesting...looks as if a wool manufacturer 

has opened his big bag...sorry Jack! :):D 

Thanks Andreas!  A wool manufacturer!  :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I thought you had sorted out your ship troubles and were now using a speedboat... but it is a great departure of a speedbird... :D

Thanks Gerold, I got the RAR things sorted out, I just need time to install it and “fly” a boat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1