KBUR Test Flight - 737-600

adambar

Great shots Adam and a wonderful aircraft :). Your pictures have inspired me to visit the PMDG website and they 

have an awesome DC6, didn't know that. You might want to install that too if you don't have it, and do a big series 

of shots inside and outside. I would be interested to install it in P3d. Thank you.  

• Like 3

Oh my G*d Adam!  These are awesome shots and man does that livery bring back many memories of working them with these colors.  My how time has flown.  I remember working these guys with the JT8D engines with the bucket reversers before the CFM56's.  I hate the passing of time.

• Like 4

On 8/5/2022 at 4:50 AM, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shots Adam, certainly is a good looking aircraft.

Don

Thank you Don. :)

On 8/5/2022 at 5:26 AM, VH-KDK said:

Some excellent views Adam.

The short versions of jets always look very strange to me.:)

Thank you Martyn. :D

On 8/5/2022 at 8:04 AM, wain71 said:

great shots there Adam...

Thank you Wayne. :)

On 8/5/2022 at 8:18 AM, Caluma65 said:

Great set of shots.  So life-like it's frightening.  Cheers,

Calum

Thank you Calum. :)

On 8/5/2022 at 8:47 AM, EasternT3 said:

I need the clouds in my life! :D

Thank you Joe. :)

On 8/5/2022 at 8:49 AM, andiflyit said:

Great shots Adam and a wonderful aircraft :). Your pictures have inspired me to visit the PMDG website and they 

have an awesome DC6, didn't know that. You might want to install that too if you don't have it, and do a big series 

of shots inside and outside. I would be interested to install it in P3d. Thank you.  

I have them all Andreas. :D

Thank you. :)

On 8/5/2022 at 9:03 AM, paulb said:

A super set Adam :). Your 737 looks good. I have that one in P3D but not in MSFS.

Thank you Paul. :)

On 8/5/2022 at 9:26 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Oh my G*d Adam!  These are awesome shots and man does that livery bring back many memories of working them with these colors.  My how time has flown.  I remember working these guys with the JT8D engines with the bucket reversers before the CFM56's.  I hate the passing of time.

Thank you very much Jack.  :)

The good old days of aviation, miss them.

On 8/5/2022 at 12:56 PM, Sniper31 said:

Looking sweet Adam! That 737-600 looks pretty cool and these images are showing her off well.

Thank you Landon. :)

• Like 3