A day in the life at KSBA

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Will the real Bob Hoover please stand up!:o

Excellent images Jack and you would be over the moon with the quality of your images.:)

Yes, very pleased with the sim so far.  So far.  Had a little 737 difficulty today which was frustrating as it never happened in P3D, maybe they're still trying to fine tune it.  I wish A2A would get their planes in though, I need those kinds of planes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Great looking images Jack, and nice inversion! Good to see the acrobatic Jack at it again :D

Thanks Landon!  I couldn't help myself, my only regret was that I couldn't find a bridge nearby the airport.  Screenshots will be difficult without an Orbx "Global" product.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Such a beautiful scenery and details. Except the interior of the plane, I am sure that the passengers will call it "vomit comet" after flying with you.

Thanks Gerold.  They traded me some beer at the airport lounge if I gave them this kind of ride :D

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Jack! :) .  I notice that no-one else is taking off or landing whilst you are doing your aerobatics! ;):D

Thanks Paul.  For some reason I kept hearing snippets of conversation on the radio, words like "idiot" and "maniac" so I was wondering who they were referring to, I thought they were talking about ATC. :)

• Haha 4

Just now, andiflyit said:

Yes nice shots Jack but you must not fly upside down, that is not healthy. The blood goes to your head. :)

Thanks Andy.  Since my head is empty I don’t think it does any harm :)

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul.  For some reason I kept hearing snippets of conversation on the radio, words like "idiot" and "maniac" so I was wondering who they were referring to, I thought they were talking about ATC. :)

Nice one Jack! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2022 at 2:12 AM, paulb said:

Great shots Jack! :) .  I notice that no-one else is taking off or landing whilst you are doing your aerobatics! ;):D

There all trying to leave the airport grounds. :D

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Great flying Jacko-style!! Looking very much forward seeing you doing your stunts again, buddy. :D:D

Thanks Bernd.  I’s fun but can be difficult posting because I have so few Orbx airports and none it seems with bridges on them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I have so few Orbx airports and none it seems with bridges on them

Jack, KTIW Tacoma Narrows Airport by Orbx ( existed in P3D too) IS released for MSFS (was one of the early ones). It has a nice bridge to fly under ;) 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Jack, KTIW Tacoma Narrows Airport by Orbx ( existed in P3D too) IS released for MSFS (was one of the early ones). It has a nice bridge to fly under ;) 

Thanks Landon.  It’s now on my list but it may be a while.  It’s difficult because I have almost all of their P3D catalog 

• Like 2