Grounded at Biggin's Hill

BradB

A great set of views John.

If the tower sent you back you will have to Begin again!:wacko::blink::rolleyes:

That controller looks familiar, like the potato:huh:. What could possibly go wrong.:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Keep on plugging away with the posts, you are doing a great job.

Hope your eyes get better too. 

I have eye trouble as well. Like the man in The Bible, one eyes higher than the other.:(:rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

Very nice set of shots.  She's seen a good few winters.  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum . 

5 hours ago, Rodsmajor said:

That rusty barn find flies very well! I tested it yesterday and had a great flight :)

Very nice shots John

Good to know on the Globe , my first attempt was a grounder to 1st base . :blink::D

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nicely done John and nice screenies!

Thanks Jack . 

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A great set of views John.

If the tower sent you back you will have to Begin again!:wacko::blink::rolleyes:

That controller looks familiar, like the potato:huh:. What could possibly go wrong.:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Keep on plugging away with the posts, you are doing a great job.

Hope your eyes get better too. 

I have eye trouble as well. Like the man in The Bible, one eyes higher than the other.:(:rolleyes::lol:

Thanks Martyn , somewhere in the Old Testament they talk about a eye for a eye ; well I need two new ones . :rolleyes::(

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Looks like one of my planes John. :D  Great shots, but what's going on with the controllers head, looks kind of funky. :D

Thanks Adam , with the heat lately in England ; maybe he is melting …….:o:lol:

• Like 4

Great shots John, your sim looks quite well.

The scenery is obviously very effective in saving rubber: You barn find does not need tyres, and two trucks in #2 are also designed quite creatively.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well done John! . Nice shots of Biggin Hill  :). I went to airshows there many years ago. Lots of warbirds at the show. BH is on my 'to buy' list!

I understand your problem with the eyes. One of mine is still good, but if it went the way of the other one, then I would not even see the screen.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done John! . Nice shots of Biggin Hill  :). I went to airshows there many years ago. Lots of warbirds at the show. BH is on my 'to buy' list!

I understand your problem with the eyes. One of mine is still good, but if it went the way of the other one, then I would not even see the screen.

I went to the Air Fair a few times in the 70s. Always plenty of interesting planes to see on the ground and in the air.:)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kim Sibbritt said:

Pics are good but what is causing all the strange textures ?

Thanks , you are correct about the textures ; I am going to reinstall and have another look . 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots John, your sim looks quite well.

The scenery is obviously very effective in saving rubber: You barn find does not need tyres, and two trucks in #2 are also designed quite creatively.

11 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots these John

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain . 

11 hours ago, wain71 said:

nice shots there John, however I'll give this next trip a miss if you don't mind...

Thanks Wayne , I would not like too fly with me either . 

11 hours ago, paulb said:

Thanks Paul , very frustrating for me right now . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, BradB said:

Thanks , you are correct about the textures ; I am going to reinstall and have another look . 

Some nice images of that rust bucket looking of a an 'experienced' looking aircraft John. As to the textures in you screenshots, I am wondering if you have your nVidia sharpening setting too grainy on the grainy slider. Just a thought, but that's what it looks like to me. 

• Thanks 1