Jump to content

Grounded at Biggin's Hill


BradB
 Share

Recommended Posts

A great set of views John.

If the tower sent you back you will have to Begin again!:wacko::blink::rolleyes:

That controller looks familiar, like the potato:huh:. What could possibly go wrong.:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Keep on plugging away with the posts, you are doing a great job.

Hope your eyes get better too. 

I have eye trouble as well. Like the man in The Bible, one eyes higher than the other.:(:rolleyes::lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

Very nice set of shots.  She's seen a good few winters.  Cheers,

 

Calum

Thanks Calum . 

5 hours ago, Rodsmajor said:

That rusty barn find flies very well! I tested it yesterday and had a great flight :)

 

Very nice shots John

Good to know on the Globe , my first attempt was a grounder to 1st base . :blink::D

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nicely done John and nice screenies!

Thanks Jack . 

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A great set of views John.

If the tower sent you back you will have to Begin again!:wacko::blink::rolleyes:

That controller looks familiar, like the potato:huh:. What could possibly go wrong.:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Keep on plugging away with the posts, you are doing a great job.

Hope your eyes get better too. 

I have eye trouble as well. Like the man in The Bible, one eyes higher than the other.:(:rolleyes::lol:

Thanks Martyn , somewhere in the Old Testament they talk about a eye for a eye ; well I need two new ones . :rolleyes::(

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Looks like one of my planes John. :D  Great shots, but what's going on with the controllers head, looks kind of funky. :D

Thanks Adam , with the heat lately in England ; maybe he is melting …….:o:lol:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great shots John, your sim looks quite well.

The scenery is obviously very effective in saving rubber: You barn find does not need tyres, and two trucks in #2 are also designed quite creatively.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well done John! . Nice shots of Biggin Hill  :). I went to airshows there many years ago. Lots of warbirds at the show. BH is on my 'to buy' list!

I understand your problem with the eyes. One of mine is still good, but if it went the way of the other one, then I would not even see the screen.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done John! . Nice shots of Biggin Hill  :). I went to airshows there many years ago. Lots of warbirds at the show. BH is on my 'to buy' list!

I understand your problem with the eyes. One of mine is still good, but if it went the way of the other one, then I would not even see the screen.

I went to the Air Fair a few times in the 70s. Always plenty of interesting planes to see on the ground and in the air.:)

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kim Sibbritt said:

Pics are good but what is causing all the strange textures ?

Thanks , you are correct about the textures ; I am going to reinstall and have another look . 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots John, your sim looks quite well.

The scenery is obviously very effective in saving rubber: You barn find does not need tyres, and two trucks in #2 are also designed quite creatively.

 

11 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots these John

 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain . 

11 hours ago, wain71 said:

nice shots there John, however I'll give this next trip a miss if you don't mind...

Thanks Wayne , I would not like too fly with me either . 

11 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done John! . Nice shots of Biggin Hill  :). I went to airshows there many years ago. Lots of warbirds at the show. BH is on my 'to buy' list!

I understand your problem with the eyes. One of mine is still good, but if it went the way of the other one, then I would not even see the screen.

Thanks Paul , very frustrating for me right now . 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, BradB said:

Thanks , you are correct about the textures ; I am going to reinstall and have another look . 

Some nice images of that rust bucket looking of a an 'experienced' looking aircraft John. As to the textures in you screenshots, I am wondering if you have your nVidia sharpening setting too grainy on the grainy slider. Just a thought, but that's what it looks like to me. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...