My first shots from FS2020

Jack Sawyer

40 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

jajaja so you're indeed back! seal of warranty the last one

Great shots Jack

Don't forget to play with the weather and day time you'll be fascinated

Cheers

Carlos

Thanks Carlos.  Yes, good idea, haven't even seen it at night yet.  Also, does it have seasons, like snow?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Caluma65 said:

Glad to see you have made the move Jack.  It's a giant leap forward.

Happy exploring.  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum!  It truly is, I'm amazed.  After I alpha tested this I wasn't sure, but man have they improved it.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Great so see images of you back in the air Jack. Nice shots! I am flying the PMDG 737 right now as I type. See you around the virtual skies more now :) 

Landon

Thanks Landon!  Yes, it's an amazing bird.  And to think I actually worked these jets in real life.  They did a fantastic job at PMDG.  

Just now bought two more Orbx's, the AI traffic and Ocean vessels.

• Like 4

Who says you can’t teach a old dog some new tricks , I have patiently waited for you to take flight Jack in the new Sim . 
Well that day has arrived finally . Well done Sir , well done . :):)

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, BradB said:

Who says you can’t teach a old dog some new tricks , I have patiently waited for you to take flight Jack in the new Sim . 
Well that day has arrived finally . Well done Sir , well done . :):)

Very much appreciated John as well as your outstanding help!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Smudger said:

Well done Jack, you are making great headway with your new sim showing that an old dog can learn new tricks :)

Thanks Smudger!  Once I "get it" it's easy after that.  I think the most difficult thing was learning how to reassign settings to hardware.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Carlos.  Yes, good idea, haven't even seen it at night yet.  Also, does it have seasons, like snow?

Hi Jack

The snow comes along, winter

But for other seasons you would require an add-on

Many more weathers can be added as the ones from SoFly offered in Orbx

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Jack

The snow comes along, winter

But for other seasons you would require an add-on

Many more weathers can be added as the ones from SoFly offered in Orbx

Cheers

Carlos

Thanks Carlos.  I'm going to wait till I have everything set up the way I like it before I add a weather app.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Nice shots Jack and good to hear that you enjoy the new sim. Didn't you want to continue with the older sims?

I am afraid I've missed a bit of the story...:)

Thanks Andy.  Yes sir, I'm keeping P3D v5 but I don't see myself making many simulated flights in it anymore.  However, I'm loathe to uninstall it as I have almost all of Orbx's products and the other PMDG's and four A2A's.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, adambar said:

Welcome back Jack and with MSFS yet. :D  there is a learning curve, but you catch on pretty quick. The Fenix A320 is a study level aircraft as well you might be interested in.  Anyway have fun with you new sim. :) 

Thanks Adam.  The first thing I did was spend literally hours typing out all the commands and settings.  I'm just bouncing around right now, load a plane, set cameras, program, the Orb Weaver, buy an Orbx product, that kind of thing.  I've seen this Airbus mentioned a lot, and I might even try it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Well well and WOW, Jack is back. Welcome home my friend.  I knew you would return, it's in your blood. Your first shots are really great, congrats. 

Regards

Don 

Thanks Don!  You knew and you were correct sir.  I knew I’d eventually get this sim when A2A was close to being in and PMDG is now in.

Now, I have to spend almost $6K on Orbx stuff!  Ouch!

• Like 1