Ushuaia to Santiago de Chile

bernd1151

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Some really great shots of this low & slow flight, exploring the scenery details, Bernd.

Would you do me the favour to look for Cerro Torre as well? T´was desperately missed in my old sim...

Many thanks, Gerold. Here you go:

Cerro-Torre-1.jpg

Cerro-Torre-2.jpg

Cerro-Torre-3.jpg

Cerro-Torre-4.jpg

Actually, I think it doesn’t look too bad for a 10m mesh. But to get it more life-like, I guess someone like Frank Dainese needs to work on it from the ground up. I have his scenery of this area for XP11 and it looks fantastic:

7.jpg

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Wow - Bernd you have out done yourself again , great post my friend . :):)

Thank you so much, Buddy!

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set of shots these. 

cheers 

Iain 

I'm glad you like them

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wow!  Fantastic Bernd!  Just installed MSFS yesterday and having major teething with it but after a while I'm sure it'll work out.

Hey Jack, glad to see you here again. I hope you get MSFS up and running soon. It's worth it !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Chile is without doubt the best area for flying in SA

I do Ushuaia - Puntarenas when I'm too lazy

Or Ushuaia Puerto Montt

Bernd there is a freeware in flghtsim.to that might intestest you for OHiggins, there are other good ones too like El Loa airport. And payware there is plenty.

https://flightsim.to/file/13046/lake-o-higgins-project-scoh-scio-sctp-aysen-chile

It enhances the area with some airports improvements

rGukpUz.png

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 2

22 hours ago, paulb said:

Beautiful shots of the great scenery Bernd :)

Many thanks, Paul

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Some wonderful images bringing the mountains to life.

Scenery wise, the sim has so much to offer but I am finding it so hard to learn and most of all remember.:banghead::o:lol:

You are not alone, Martyn :D

5 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Great set Bernd, wonderful shots. I can't say if the mesh is good or not so far but I will install it and also post some shots. :)  

Thanks Andreas, I think you will like it

3 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Chile is without doubt the best area for flying in SA

I do Ushuaia - Puntarenas when I'm too lazy

Or Ushuaia Puerto Montt

Bernd there is a freeware in flghtsim.to that might intestest you for OHiggins, there are other good ones too like El Loa airport. And payware there is plenty.

https://flightsim.to/file/13046/lake-o-higgins-project-scoh-scio-sctp-aysen-chile

It enhances the area with some airports improvements

rGukpUz.png

Cheers

Carlos

Thanks Carlos for the tip. I'll take a look

• Like 3

Really am loving these SA mountain images Bernd, well done! You have managed to show off the mesh nicely. I have yet to purchase this, but the more I see, the sooner I will end up getting it.

Landon

• Like 1

On 7/30/2022 at 9:04 PM, bernd1151 said:

But to get it more life-like, I guess someone like Frank Dainese needs to work on it from the ground up. I have his scenery of this area for XP11 and it looks fantastic

What a view of the "impossible mountain", Bernd. And a proof, that one currently needs to run three simulators to have the variation of features perfect...

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Really am loving these SA mountain images Bernd, well done! You have managed to show off the mesh nicely. I have yet to purchase this, but the more I see, the sooner I will end up getting it.

Landon

Thank you very much my friend

18 hours ago, adambar said:

Very high quality captures from SA Bernd! :)

Many thanks, Adam

14 hours ago, Stillwater said:

What a view of the "impossible mountain", Bernd. And a proof, that one currently needs to run three simulators to have the variation of features perfect...

Thanks a lot, Gerold, Yeah, but maybe two will suffice. Otherwsie we might overstress our remaining little grey cells :D

14 hours ago, wain71 said:

wow, a fantastic set of shots, I was still sat on the fence regarding this mesh but I'll be getting it later today...

I think, it will be worth it, Wayne :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/1/2022 at 9:40 PM, bernd1151 said:

maybe two will suffice. Otherwsie we might overstress our remaining little grey cells

That is my proceeding as well. I would be running mad in keeping multiple simulators up-to-date.

• Like 1