Jump to content

So far, so good


Recommended Posts

Adam, there is no way we would fly a plane like that in Australia.:huh:

Anything that had been left that long would be full of Red Backs and huge hairy Huntsmen.:ph34r::ph34r::o

That fourth view is a real ripper though.:)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did you have oil and hydraulic fluid dripping on you whilst flying this bird Adam? I would not be surprised if you had ;) Great looking livery though, all rustic and 'experienced' looking. Nice images of the scenery and the plane :) 

 

Landon

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great set of shots Adam.

Can't place the Orbx airfield though?

& given it's 100F outside & therefore I move more slowly & become more curmudgeonly by the hour , I have to admit to a modicum of p- offednees with AH in that there are flyers hoping they are not 6' under when the DC-3 is finally released in November!

I believe AH had a completed DC-3 &  shelved it for Asobo, then recently pumped out a Chipmunk &  Swift!

IMHO it should have been DC-3, Chipmunk & Swift, in that order.:banghead:

Grumble, mumble, where's the ice water?

TTM

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Great set of shots Adam.

Can't place the Orbx airfield though?

& given it's 100F outside & therefore I move more slowly & become more curmudgeonly by the hour , I have to admit to a modicum of p- offednees with AH in that there are flyers hoping they are not 6' under when the DC-3 is finally released in November!

I believe AH had a completed DC-3 &  shelved it for Asobo, then recently pumped out a Chipmunk &  Swift!

IMHO it should have been DC-3, Chipmunk & Swift, in that order.:banghead:

Grumble, mumble, where's the ice water?

TTM

I think we are all getting a bit like that at the moment....I was surprised to see the Swift for sure...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2022 at 4:21 AM, VH-KDK said:

Adam, there is no way we would fly a plane like that in Australia.:huh:

Anything that had been left that long would be full of Red Backs and huge hairy Huntsmen.:ph34r::ph34r::o

That fourth view is a real ripper though.:)

That's a man's plane Martyn. :D  Come to think of it there are some hairy creatures crawling around in here. :D

Thank you. :)

 

On 7/20/2022 at 4:24 AM, paulb said:

Great shots Adam. But you could have given your Swift a coat of paint first! :D

Nah, it gives it that well used look. :D

Thank you Paul. :)

 

On 7/20/2022 at 5:17 AM, BradB said:

Nothing wrong with a fixer-upper Adam , some elbow grease and paint and she will be a champ again . :rolleyes::blink:

I'm afraid its past the fixer-up stage John. :D

 

18 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Did you have oil and hydraulic fluid dripping on you whilst flying this bird Adam? I would not be surprised if you had ;) Great looking livery though, all rustic and 'experienced' looking. Nice images of the scenery and the plane :) 

 

Landon

Things were dripping,  but it wasn't hydraulic fluid Landon. :D

Thank you. :)

 

18 hours ago, wain71 said:

great set of shots, 1 careful owner did it say?...

Thank you Wayne. :D

 

17 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Great set of shots Adam.

Can't place the Orbx airfield though?

& given it's 100F outside & therefore I move more slowly & become more curmudgeonly by the hour , I have to admit to a modicum of p- offednees with AH in that there are flyers hoping they are not 6' under when the DC-3 is finally released in November!

I believe AH had a completed DC-3 &  shelved it for Asobo, then recently pumped out a Chipmunk &  Swift!

IMHO it should have been DC-3, Chipmunk & Swift, in that order.:banghead:

Grumble, mumble, where's the ice water?

TTM

Concrete is the airport t.  Thank you. :)

 

4 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Nice shots again Adam! :) I agree with some others that this aircraft needs to be overhauled urgently...:huh:

Why, she flies great at the moment Andreas. :D

Thank you.  :)

 

3 hours ago, John Mac said:

Great shots, manky plane though!!!

Say what. :huh:

Thank you John. :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2022 at 12:37 PM, ikbenik said:

Has this plane ever been painted when it left the factory? I surely never dare to take the skies in a plane in such miserable looking condition. 

What, nothing wrong with it. ;)

 

On 7/21/2022 at 5:55 PM, jean marc said:

spendid serie of this (dirty) great bird :) Really happy to learn this is available at present for msfs ! Many thanks Adam

Do you mean the plane, or the paint Jean Marc. :D

 

On 7/21/2022 at 7:47 PM, Aussieflyer38 said:

Good shots Adam, brilliant weathering by AH, very real.

 

Don

Thank you Don. :)  Finally somebody knows a good thing when they see it. :D

 

20 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots Adam. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you much Iain. :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jean marc said:

dirty ... that's maybe my personal glasses or computer screen ^_^

Probably both Jean Marc. :D

 

2 hours ago, mikee said:

Great shots Adam :) 

Thank you Mikee. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...