Another dash into Utah

bernd1151

Beautiful images Bernd. I love that area in real life. So much fun adventure to be had in Moab, Arches National Park and Canyon Lands. Thankfully, it's only a few hours drive away from me. Your sim images have captured a good feel of the scenery there. :) 

Landon

• Like 2

Just now, VH-KDK said:

An outstanding set of views Bernd.

The scenery and colours are impressive.:)

I thought the same as Gerold and thought you were lining up one of thise arches!:o:lol:

I sure miss Jack and his yellow planes , for sure he would gone thru the Golden Arches .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Amazing landscape and colours, Bernd. Makes for a perfect camouflage of the Kodiak...

PS: Did you try to fly through the arches?

Many thanks, Gerold. Hahaha, no I didn't attempt to fly through one of them. I didn't see one that was big enough to handle the wings of the Kodiak and give me sufficient space behind it. As John remarked, maybe Jack would have tried. :D:D

19 hours ago, paulb said:

Great set Bernd. Now that looks hot and dry! 

Thank you very much Paul.

17 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Beautiful images Bernd. I love that area in real life. So much fun adventure to be had in Moab, Arches National Park and Canyon Lands. Thankfully, it's only a few hours drive away from me. Your sim images have captured a good feel of the scenery there. :) 

Landon

Many thanks Landon. I have been to Utah and Nevada a couple of times. I really enjoyed the majestic landscape there. Getting early in the morning with a hot coffee out of your motorhome and see the sun rising over Monument Valley is an experience I never forget in my life. :)

17 hours ago, ken2410 said:

Stunning scenery, great shots.

Many thanks, Ken

15 hours ago, BradB said:

Love the shots and the Camo plane Bernd . :wub::D

Hahaha, thanks a lot, buddy

13 hours ago, Kodiak73 said:

I've been to the Moab area several times, and this looks quite a bit like it.

Well done & keep it up Bernd !!

I'm happy you like them. Moab and its surroundings are a fantastic experience

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

An outstanding set of views Bernd.

The scenery and colours are impressive.:)

I thought the same as Gerold and thought you were lining up one of thise arches!:o:lol:

Thanks a lot, Martyn. Had there be one big enough, I think I would have tried :D

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Lots of color in those gorgeous shots Bernd! :)

Many thanks, Adam

• Like 4