Bryce Canyon Nat. Park

bernd1151

superb set there, I read somewhere that people are using the sim to explore places before going there in person, not sure how true this is but I can see it being used via drone camera as a tool for showing off places or even in education...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BradB said:

Rockin set of shots Bernd . :D:)

Thanks a lot, John

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

You know I love this re- (or pre-!) vising places that we saw in reality. Stunning shots!

PS: Do you have some real ones to compare?

Many thanks, Gerold. I have hundreds of pics from all over Utah and Nevada, with and without family and/or motorhome. Problem is, they are all taken at street level and not from the air. So it's difficult to compare them. All I can say is, that above shot look very real. :)

4 hours ago, John Mac said:

Stunning set of shots! Enough said!

John.

Thank you very much, John

3 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb set there, I read somewhere that people are using the sim to explore places before going there in person, not sure how true this is but I can see it being used via drone camera as a tool for showing off places or even in education...

Thanks Wayne. I can imagine that people would do this. Can you remember, where we have been with our sim three years ago and where we are now? Unbelievable :D

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent Tropical images Bernd and those rock formations are stunning.:rollmyeyes:

I flew around the Grand Canyon a few days ago and they are depicted really well too.:)

Many thanks, Martyn. I have been there too, fascinating as well :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Wayne. I can imagine that people would do this. Can you remember, where we have been with our sim three years ago and where we are now? Unbelievable :D

Yeah visually this SIM has brought us a long way in such a short time, however for me I had stability issues recently and have lost confidence in the SIM lasting a flight...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Do you run some special shaders in MSFS and if so which version do you have, store or Steam version?

No, I don't have any special shaders and I have the store version. The scenery (free) is from the .to site

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1