Melbourne C.B.D. by Orbx and Red Bull

John Heaton

I recently did video of the Melbourne per Asobo after the upgrade

Here's a short one of the C.B.D and sports area - released last week by Orbx

I doubt that any Melbournian will complain about the accuracy

Personally - I want the same dedication applied to the Gold Coast City and Moorabbin Airports

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Beautiful John.  But on the .to site the comments show a lot of problems with this chopper for the PC, crashes, errors, etc.  I thought you were using an Xbox right?

Well Jack - I.m not sure of how many were down loaded - but it was around 109000so they cant all be wrong and I am just a dill with a chopper and I play with it As for the X box - I have both Jack - because the X box has proved to be a little disappointment in that it has not grown as expected - mainly because of the lack of third party products and freeware  like Flightsim.to

Edited by John Heaton
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, John Heaton said:

Well Jack - I.m not sure of how many were down loaded - but it was 1000s so they cant all be wrong and I am just a dill with a chopper

As for the X box - I have both Jack - because the X box has proved to be a little disappointment in that it has not grown as expected

Thanks John.  I'll get it as soon as I'm able, today is writing and woodworking day...

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John.  I'll get it as soon as I'm able, today is writing and woodworking day...

you beat me - I added a little more --- mind your fingers???

There has been a payware version - from the same developer the 145 and it is way superior to the freebie

Edited by John Heaton
  • Like 1