Remove static aircraft...

Araxxos

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2022 at 12:15 PM, Araxxos said:

Hello!

I just bought the Orbx Skiathos on MSFS Marketplace and im wondering how to remove the static aircraft please?

Best regards!

Just wanted to add that the standalone version (Orbx direct) comes with different files (.json.nostatic and .bgl.nostatic). I'm not sure if this is the case for the marketplace version (or if it has updated since this first post was made).

If you rename those files (remove the .nostatic) and name the existing files e.g. to .static you should be able to remove the statics.

On flightsim.to I couldn't find any related file removing the statics, it might've been removed due to a nostatic version being availble.

Cheers

On 8/16/2022 at 11:25 PM, Phil7789 said:

If you rename those files (remove the .nostatic) and name the existing files e.g. to .static you should be able to remove the statics.

Bummer there is no edit option here. Don't rename the files, on the forums I've been pointed to an actual option inside Orbx Central where you can choose the version you'd like (static nostatic). Not available for marketplace though

Edited by Phil7789

• 2 months later...

hi all,

i just deinstalled LOWW purchased at the marketplace (MSFS) and bought and installed LOWW direct from Orbx-central.

Where can i disable the static aircraft in LOWW ? I don`t see any "button" within Orbx central...

Is there a way how to remove the files belonging to static aircraft ?

thx in advance

Edited by OE1CGA