Sims still work

andiflyit

18 hours ago, BradB said:

Working very nicely Andreas !! .

Thank you John! Never touch a working machine and it will work for years! :)

17 hours ago, gibanica said:

never get old :)

Yes, but that has already gone wrong...if I myself could still work as well as my simulator then I would be happy! :banghead:

17 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shots mate

Don

Thanks a lot Don!

14 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

There is still plenty of life in these older sims as your images show.:)

Yes, I've looked at some older screenshots on my disks, mainly FSX, and the visual quality was not the problem.

I have found some nice FSX shots of Bar Harbor, a few years old, maybe I will post it again. :)

14 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Wow, the nostalgia of FSX.  Nice shots.   

Thanks a lot, I still have FS9 running as well but now decided to uninstall this.

Becomes too difficult with the graphics and not so much useful sceneries in our days. 

11 hours ago, wain71 said:

looking great....nice shots...

6 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

Really nice set of shots.  Cheers,

Calum

5 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

They look as good as.:)

cheers

Gumby

Thank you all very much!:)

5 hours ago, boetie said:

Good to see your pics again, the “old” sims look great!
Cheers

Graeme :)

Glad you like it Graeme. :) As I said next I will post some shots from TrueEarth, first Spain South HD in Xplane. Runs like hell and is really well done,

I've done a first flight, great.  

2 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Agreed, the so called 'old' sim's offers a lot of stunning scenery details. I regret that I have deleted all of FSX / P3D in favour of MSFS for HDD/SSD-capacity reason.

MSFS is a very good sim and the big advantage is of course downloading the sceneries all over the world "on the fly". I don't even need any cache for that.

But I dont think it's a real successor of P3d or Xplane so far, it's another good sim. At this moment it cannot beat TrueEarth in the other 2 sims,

my opinion. And I have the store version, so I cannot tweak the graphics because the "exe" is protected, no injection possible. And this bright sun in the sim 

always annoys me. Perhaps sometime I will install it on Steam.

Cheers

Andreas   

• Like 5

On 6/30/2022 at 10:29 PM, Sniper31 said:

Great images! Nice showing that there is still much to the previous sims. I still fly in P3D from time to time. Lots to see and do there.

Thank you very much and good to hear that you keep your P3d.