Mayday! Mayday! Hey Bale out.

VH-KDK

On 6/27/2022 at 8:46 AM, BradB said:

I took a straw vote and that's the best shot you have posted so far this year Martyn ..........B):D

The best shot? I will agree with you and say 'ear 'ear!:wacko:

• Haha 1

I think we may have planted some seeds for a whole variety of humour, though mine is not nessa-celery very good, I barley know any good jokes, but I hops to have made you smile......enough now.....

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, wain71 said:

are we going to plough on with these farmyard puns or have we harvested enough to write a small book?

I am glad you are not a detractor of punny "humour.":blink:

If you had been my brow would have been furrowed.:unsure:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

I think we may have planted some seeds for a whole variety of humour, though mine is not nessa-celery very good, I barley know any good jokes, but I hops to have made you smile......enough now.....

Wayne, you haven't made me smile one bit but laugh out loud!:lol:

We have a great crop of humorists really putting in the hard graft to bring a smile to our faces.:wacko:

Lucky we have the tine for this frivolity and lettuce hope it will continue, peas and goodwill to everyone!:blink:

• Haha 2

I was going to fly over some farmland but my plane had a leek, I tried to fix it but my tools were in the sun and the spanner was like a hot potato, still it wouldn't start, I felt like a right melon, out there on my lemon, I did a quick straw poll and decided to head home for a beer and a plough-mans lunch.......

sorry, that's it, I'm done, I promise- no more- or is that no mooooore....:D

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, wain71 said:

I was going to fly over some farmland but my plane had a leek, I tried to fix it but my tools were in the sun and the spanner was like a hot potato, still it wouldn't start, I felt like a right melon, out there on my lemon, I did a quick straw poll and decided to head home for a beer and a plough-mans lunch.......

sorry, that's it, I'm done, I promise- no more- or is that no mooooore....:D

Nooooooooo, keep it going!:lol:

I ended this flight at CYBW Springbank. The pilot left me there so I called for a taxi. A very old taxi arrived and there was a sheepdog sat on the passenger seat. I remarked to the  driver about his vehicle and asked what was the cab age!:wacko: Then I picked a dahlia out of my bag and stuck the stalk in the dog's collar. The driver asked what it was and I told him it is a collie flower!:blink: 

30 all Wayne, your serve!

The nice man in the white coat has just brought my medication.

• Haha 1