Just a couple the Beech 18

3 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

First flight out of YBBN. Had MSFS camera problems, best I could. Off to find the gremlin now.

1360820403_Beech18_3.thumb.JPG.e08a0922f3f15ecc97fd432f4e248f92.JPG

This is one sweet aircraft to fly   Don

isn't it just nice to fly an oldie with the only glass  ---- on the steam Gauges 

Once you get the old fashioned Autopilot sorted out - she is a beauty 

no wonder they made so many - and she was born - 2 years after me:wacko:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, John Heaton said:

isn't it just nice to fly an oldie with the only glass  ---- on the steam Gauges 

Once you get the old fashioned Autopilot sorted out - she is a beauty 

no wonder they made so many - and she was born - 2 years after me:wacko:

G'day John, yep tricky little thing that AP, never seen one like that before works okay though. " she was born - 2 years after me", and you're both looking mighty fine.:D

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Nice shots Don, can you please post some shots of the cockpit? I have the aircraft in P3d and I think the 

cockpit is made a bit "too clean", looks too much as of today or so, I don't know how to describe it.

No probs mate, just give me a few hours.

10 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Nice shots Don, can you please post some shots of the cockpit? I have the aircraft in P3d and I think the 

cockpit is made a bit "too clean", looks too much as of today or so, I don't know how to describe it.

No problem, coming your way, hope this is what you want.

Beech 18 - 2.JPG

Beech 18 - 2.JPG - 3.JPG

Beech 18 - 4.JPG

Beech 18 - 5.JPG

Beech 18 - 6.JPG

Beech 18 - 7.JPG

Beech 18 - 8.JPG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

No probs mate, just give me a few hours.

Don - G'day - now you have sorted your probs - you or anybody else with this great litle lady can maybe help me

no matter how i try i cannot get the nav 1 numbers set up 

and the ADF knob is a mystery in that I can only get 2 of the 3 numbers up - 1st one OK but the 2nd and third  - one only

7 minutes ago, John Heaton said:

Don - G'day - now you have sorted your probs - you or anybody else with this great litle lady can maybe help me

no matter how i try i cannot get the nav 1 numbers set up 

and the ADF knob is a mystery in that I can only get 2 of the 3 numbers up - 1st one OK but the 2nd and third  - one only

John, I'll have a look as soon as I can. Because of my MSFS drama's, I just did one "shakedown" flight, that was when I found my Xbox controller not working, and my priorities went there, then you know what happened after that. :angry: Tomorrow morning I have some medical tests so won't be at my computer for a bit, but I'll check back and see if anyone else has helped.  

2 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

John, I'll have a look as soon as I can. Because of my MSFS drama's, I just did one "shakedown" flight, that was when I found my Xbox controller not working, and my priorities went there, then you know what happened after that. :angry: Tomorrow morning I have some medical tests so won't be at my computer for a bit, but I'll check back and see if anyone else has helped.  

Good luck with the tests - last month I had my usual Blood tests to check as normal 12 months - and that night at 12 30 we got an urgent phone call

telling me to to the hospital without delay

Apparently my potassium had blown out and I was almost at the Heart attack state - i spent the next 4 days in the GC Hospital whilst they 

cleaned up the problems and   came back to Normal -  :wacko: