Cyril E King Airport - TIST at St Thomas Island

ikbenik

38 NM east from Puerto Rico is St Thomas situated as one of the many Islands that forms the Caraibes. This Island belongs to the US Virgin Islands.

Orbx-partner FeelThere has modelled the Airport Cyril E. King - ICAO: TIST and located west of the Island in the community Charlotte Amalie West.

By this occasion I perform a first flight in the vintage Beechcraft D-18S, my newest plane in my MSFS-Hangar. I have an issue at the airport, the main

building at he apron(you will observe it when the plane is parked after the roundflight) is sunken in the ground like the roof is sitting on the ground.

I will address this issue to FeelThere. Nevertheless the airport scenery is well done and full of parked planes at the GA-site north of the runway.

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-1.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-2.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-3.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-4.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-5.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-6.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-7.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-8.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-9.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-10.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-11.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-12.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-13.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-14.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-15.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-16.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-17.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-18.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-20.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-21.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-22.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-23.jpg

Cyril-E-King-airport-TIST-24.jpg

Edited by ikbenik
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, Breeze said:

@ikbenikIs that Beech 18  livery available somewhere?  Can't seem to find it.  flightsim.to by chance?

Well done on the screenshots!

Yes, 'flightsim.to' is the source for tons of liveries for almost all addon aircafts. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ikbenik said:

Yes, 'flightsim.to' is the source for tons of liveries for almost all addon aircafts. 

For the live of me I can't find it on flightsim.to.  Searched every which way.  Maybe it was deleted.  Do you have a link or an author?  Sorry to be a pest.  Anyone help?

18 hours ago, Breeze said:

For the live of me I can't find it on flightsim.to.  Searched every which way.  Maybe it was deleted.  Do you have a link or an author?  Sorry to be a pest.  Anyone help?

Hi 'Breeze',

I was wrong, sorry. Not an extra livery from other source(s) but one of the default ones from the via MSFS-Marketplace available plane:

Beechcraft-D18-S-Default-Texture-06.jpg

• Thanks 1